You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Master Cash - with TSP's ROBBIEROTT & Tikay on tilt! (***OFFICIAL LIVE SHOW THREAD***)

edited March 2011 in Poker Chat
Me and Tikay are back on your screens at 9pm with a sick edition of Master Cash, featuring Top of the Pots.  It's gonna be epic.  We can expect some brutal nlhe interwebz cash action.  Plus, the old man's analysis will get crushed by our studio guest: Team Sky Poker's ROBBIEROTT.  Innit.

(I'm sure Robbie will be happy to answer your questions, so get e-mailing skyopen@bskyb.com, or post away in this forum thread.)

As you can probably tell, my opening paragraph was designed to ruffle Kendall's feathers, because the theme of tonight's show is...

TILT TIKAY!

Yes, I want you to write e-mails and forum posts that will upset my co-host, whether it be horrific abuses of the English language, praise for the likes of Davina McCall and Sir Richard Branson, hero-worshiping of bankroll busters, or random movie trivia.  Let's see if we can make Tikay turn purple with ire!  Ladies and gentlemen of the Sky Poker community, it's over to you :)

Comments