You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Hand History

edited March 2011 in Poker Chat
Is there anywhere on here where I can see the total number of hands played in a session of cash, I know I can see the first 500 of ALL tables over a given time frame but I'm looking for it to be table specific?

I have a session number, can this be used somewhere to see how many hands were played? The hand history tool doesnt work for what Im looking for if I am multitabling.

Ta
Jamie

Comments

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Hand History:
    Is there anywhere on here where I can see the total number of hands played in a session of cash, I know I can see the first 500 of ALL tables over a given time frame but I'm looking for it to be table specific? I have a session number, can this be used somewhere to see how many hands were played? The hand history tool doesnt work for what Im looking for if I am multitabling. Ta Jamie
    Posted by jamielou

Hi Jamie,

I am pretty sure it's something the Sky Poker software doesn't currently support but  I've fired off an email to find out a bit more for you just to double check and see if there's an indication of when it's coming, etc.

Cheers,
    Dave

• edited March 2011
    OK, here's a way to do it although admittedly it's not the easiest process...

- Go to My Account -> Account History
    - Choose ‘Poker’ the date range and then search
    - Find the cash game session in the list and click on ‘Hand Info to the right of the row, this should now list all hands played in that session
    - You can then copy and paste use excel and count the hand No. column. 

As for future developments, something is in the pipeline but there's no fixed date for release at the moment. I hope this gets you by in the meantime.
  • edited March 2011
    Never mind all that, you had Queens didnt ya
  • edited March 2011
    Lol, no.

Thanks Dave, will use that method!