You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

freerolls

THIS IS JUST A SUGGESTION

could we please have free sit and go's???

lets say 10 pkr points???

ALSO

i think we should get poker points for playing on the free play tables please reply

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Hi Lolufail,

Unfortunately we do not offer Sit N Go freerolls at the moment.

We cannot offer poker points for the free play tables I am afraid, it would be like paying you to play on the site! We are a business after all!

Thanks for the ambitious suggestions though!

Good luck on the tables,
    Jordan
  • edited March 2011
    how do you get poker points withot playing real money cash?

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: freerolls:
    how do you get poker points withot playing real money cash?
    Posted by lolufail
    does this help.......

Earning Poker Points

Poker Points

All new registrations will receive 500 Poker Points. Use these points to enter our regular freerolls.

Sky Poker values all of our poker players and therefore we have introduced a player reward scheme. The scheme works by rewarding every player with 'Poker Points' based on their real money gameplay. These points are rewarded every time a player plays in a Real Money Game as well as Sit 'n Go's and Multi Table Tournaments.

To get you off to a good start Sky Poker will automatically award 500 Poker Points to each new customer. Using your Poker Points will add to your fun as you will be able to use them to buy entry into selected tournaments rather than paying cash!

How to Earn Poker Points

Every time you participate in a Real Money Game you will earn valuable Sky Poker Points. This will be based on the stakes of the table below.

Game TypePointsRaked Hands
    £1.50 / £3.00 and Above3020
    £1.00 /£2.002420
    £0.50 /£1.001820
    £0.20 / £0.40 - £0.40 / £0.80920
    £0.10/ £0.20 - £0.15 / £0.30520
    £0.02 / £0.04 - £0.05 / £0.10220

A raked hand is defined as any hand in which you are dealt hole cards and a minimum of 1 pence in rake is taken. 

You will also earn Bonus Poker Points for buying in to any Multi and Single Table Tournament. You will earn 10 Poker Points for every £1 in entrance fees paid, for example, if you enter a £10 + £1 tournament, the £10 is your contribution to the prize fund and the additional £1 is the "fee" that you pay. This means in this example that you will earn 10 Bonus Poker Points. All loyalty points earned will be credited to your account at the end of each hand or tournament  and can be viewed by going to 'My Account'.

• edited March 2011
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: freerolls:
    Hi Lolufail, Unfortunately we do not offer Sit N Go freerolls at the moment. We cannot offer poker points for the free play tables I am afraid, it would be like paying you to play on the site! We are a business after all! Thanks for the ambitious suggestions though! Good luck on the tables, Jordan
    Posted by Sky_Jordan
    Just thought I'd chip in here.. 888poker offer FREE free rolls don't need poker/reward points to join in them at all.. They have them every 2 hours or so $75 garunteed like and have about 0/2500 person limitation with a certain amount of re-buys and addons to make up for the the money they are actually giving away. Gets people interested and you can actually profit off the re-buys and addons.