You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Not won anything in weeks!!

edited March 2011 in Poker Chat
Well, I suppose you need to play a hand first!

Just had a 3 week break after running reallll badddd! Well I have to expect it at nl4 but it was affecting my play and enjoyment.
Playing with the kids puts everything in perspective. Aaaaaarrrrrgghhhhh! I need a holiday!

What's been happening?
Everything still fixed? JOKE!!
What's the current price for bribing the dealers now? NOT A JOKE!!

GL to you all. Hopefully I can run better now I am refreshed and not lose another third of my br

Comments

• edited March 2011
    stick at it mar m8 ive gone months and i mean months lost all confidence and then boom i had a fiver for me birthday and ive run like a god since,it will come back if you,ve got any sort of good game,patience is the key.
    i slowed right down too didnt play as much but kept at it cuz i just love this game,you can tell ive hit abit of form cuz im posting more me confidence is back,wont get too complacent tho because that downswing really hurt
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Not won anything in weeks!!:
    stick at it mar m8 ive gone months and i mean months lost all confidence and then boom i had a fiver for me birthday and ive run like a god since,it will come back if you,ve got any sort of good game,patience is the key. i slowed right down too didnt play as much but kept at it cuz i just love this game,you can tell ive hit abit of form cuz im posting more me confidence is back,wont get too complacent tho because that downswing really hurt
    Posted by stokefc
    haha, i got a tenner!!
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Not won anything in weeks!! : haha, i got a tenner!!
    Posted by loonytoons
    yeah but my fiver is two hundred now ;)
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Not won anything in weeks!! : yeah but my fiver is two hundred now ;)
    Posted by stokefc
    That's a proper birthday present...........good on ya buddy.........now a little bet on Stoke to beat Bolton in the semi.