You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Freeroll Passwords

edited March 2011 in Area 51
After a cpl of hours of googling and looking at some of the sites that come up it all seems to be more about advertising other sites with no passwords to be found anywhere

I havent found 1 decent site yet that you can get passwords for locked freerolls and after having just spent 4hours in a field of over 6000 and getting from 1500 chips to 180 thousand, then losing them in a cpl of bad beats I really don,t think the 90 cents prizemoney was worth it , hence the reason I am looking to play in locked freerolls with lower fields and better value

Am also looking for money added tournaments (I,ve found a cpl) - anything for extra value basically 

Any help would be appreciated either by PM on on this thread 

Cheers  MP 

Comments

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Freeroll Passwords:
    After a cpl of hours of googling and looking at some of the sites that come up it all seems to be more about advertising other sites with no passwords to be found anywhere I havent found 1 decent site yet that you can get passwords for locked freerolls and after having just spent 4hours in a field of over 6000 and getting from 1500 chips to 180 thousand, then losing them in a cpl of bad beats I really don,t think the 90 cents prizemoney was worth it , hence the reason I am looking to play in locked freerolls with lower fields and better value Am also looking for money added tournaments (I,ve found a cpl) - anything for extra value basically  Any help would be appreciated either by PM on on this thread  Cheers  MP 
    Posted by MP33

If a tournament is password protected on Sky Poker it's because it is meant to be restricted to people who have been given it. Passing them around on Sky not only makes it harder for those who are entitled to play the tournament to win it (so not a great idea for them), but would actually go against the point of setting up a password in the first place. Basically, I wouldn't encourage it! 

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Freeroll Passwords:
    After a cpl of hours of googling and looking at some of the sites that come up it all seems to be more about advertising other sites with no passwords to be found anywhere I havent found 1 decent site yet that you can get passwords for locked freerolls and after having just spent 4hours in a field of over 6000 and getting from 1500 chips to 180 thousand, then losing them in a cpl of bad beats I really don,t think the 90 cents prizemoney was worth it , hence the reason I am looking to play in locked freerolls with lower fields and better value Am also looking for money added tournaments (I,ve found a cpl) - anything for extra value basically  Any help would be appreciated either by PM on on this thread  Cheers  MP 
    Posted by MP33

I think this is a cracking thread and something I have considered many times, for say, a month's experiment. The majority of freerolls on Sky are now rebuys, and they also killed off super six, so looking round other sites is the way forward IMO to find more/better value free rolls. Its not all about 'how big your BR is' and I wish you well in your quest.
    I have to add that I do not agree in sharing passwords with anyone but for someone who wants to put some research in and time grinding away deserves some credit at least!

Best of Luck, keep us informed.

(dont POST any info/passwords on here though or you will be shot!)
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Freeroll Passwords:
    In Response to Freeroll Passwords : I think this is a cracking thread and something I have considered many times, for say, a month's experiment. The majority of freerolls on Sky are now rebuys, and they also killed off super six, so looking round other sites is the way forward IMO to find more/better value free rolls. Its not all about 'how big your BR is' and I wish you well in your quest. I have to add that I do not agree in sharing passwords with anyone but for someone who wants to put some research in and time grinding away deserves some credit at least! Best of Luck, keep us informed. (dont POST any info/passwords on here though or you will be shot!)
    Posted by MAXALLY

Has Alan been made a MOD and nobody told me ;o)

• edited March 2011

I doubt that very much.

More chance of WBA winning the league!