You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

'Super' Bounty Hunters - doomed to fail?

edited March 2011 in Poker Chat
I was thinking of entering the Super Bounty Hunter at 1-45pm, I'd been looking forward to these since they were announced, but now I've decided not to bother after all.

For a start nobody has registered for it yet even though there are already 21 players (at the time of writing) registered in a regular Bounty Hunter (with the same buy-in) that starts at exactly the same time. However, the main reason I'm not entering is not the lack of entrants, it's the fact that the entry fee, rebuys and add-ons all have a hefty 15% rake lumped on them, £2.00 + 30p each. No thank-you! I doubt these will ever get off the ground with such expensive rake.

Edit

final entry numbers;

1-45pm £2.30 Super Bounty Hunter - 0 entrants (cancelled)
1-45pm £2.30 Bounty Hunter - 41 entrants

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Didn't even know about Super Bounty Hunters

What are they ?
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: 'Super' Bounty Hunters - doomed to fail?:
    Didn't even know about Super Bounty Hunters What are they ?
    Posted by JockBMW
    They're re-buy bounty hunters. £2.30 to enter, unlimited re-buys for an hour and an add-on during the break. There aren't any more on the schedule today.
  • edited March 2011

Gary,

The whole idea of these, & various other formats being trialled over the coming days, is to gauge reaction, interest, playability, etc.

But here's the thing.....

Everyone KNOWS what the best value Tourneys are, do they not? Yup.

So look out tonight, or tomorrow, for special news on the "Community Comp Comp"......

You ARE going to like that Comp. And you could win Free Entries to it, or them. Several, possibly......

Tomorrow, General Poker Chat. Be there.