You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Community Comp Comp........

edited March 2011 in Poker Chat

Details Thursday morning.

Pencils sharpened?

Pens poised?

Mouse mobilised?

Brains brushed up?

This one's gonna slay you.

Comments

• edited March 2011
  • edited March 2011

Wont see it untill i get home. So hope its not gonna be first come first serve :D

Look Forward to seeing what your doing!

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: The Community Comp Comp........:
    Wont see it untill i get home. So hope its not gonna be first come first serve :D Look Forward to seeing what your doing!
    Posted by shaun09
    ditto
  • edited March 2011
    Why do they not do these things when most people are available, like in the evenings, so they reach a wider audience.
  • edited March 2011
    Why do they not do these things when most people are available, like in the evenings, so they reach a wider audience.
    Posted by loonytoons
    He only said the details were going to be released in the morning, if its as big as Tikay is making out im sure it will be open for more than a few hours
  • edited March 2011
    Posted by loonytoons
    It will not be a race, Loony, it will be open for about 5 or 6 days to enter. You may even be better served seing what the early entrants come up with, & steal a march......

There is no "perfect time" that suits everyone.

I do all that stuff in "daytime hours", & play on the site in the Evenings, as PTP or my own Account, & it's quite hard to play & "work" the Forum simultaneously, especially given the issues I face if I don't acknowledge everyone on my tables.
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: The Community Comp Comp........ : It will not be a race, Loony, it will be open for about 5 or 6 days to enter. You may even be better served seing what the early entrants come up with, & steal a march...... There is no "perfect time" that suits everyone. I do all that stuff in "daytime hours", & play on the site in the Evenings, as PTP or my own Account, & it's quite hard to play & "work" the Forum simultaneously, especially given the issues I face if I don't acknowledge everyone on my tables.
    Posted by Tikay10
    lol