You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

"Lolly from the lolpro", I'm in Dire Straits.

edited March 2011 in Poker Chat

I was on 2 + 2 yesterday, & I got called, amongst other things, a "lol-Pro", which I thought was rather cute, especially compared to some other profanities served up in my direction yesterday, so at the suggestion of Dr Marbles, tonight it's "lolly from the lol-Pro". 

So, a FREE Entry, or Entries, worth £5.50 total, for everyone who busts me in tonight's 4 Toirneys. So, should be FOUR Free Prizes, then.

To qualify, though, for lolly from the lol-Pro, you MUST register your interest on THIS Thread before 7.30pm this evening.

And on my first night back on the Site tonight, after a few days in which I have been indisposed, & here's the Schedule.....

7pm - 10 seater tikay Sleepstack, £11

8pm - DoubleStack Main Event, £22

8.30pm Take-on-tikay, £5.50

9pm, TSP Classic, £11.

Money for nothing, & the chips come free.

Comments

• edited March 2011
    I am in for the first 2 but going to play the vegas QF at 9pm

Thank you anyway Lolly
  • edited March 2011

I will be taking you down in the 8pm doublestack (hopefully)
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to "Lolly from the lolpro", I'm in Dire Straits.:
    I was on 2 + 2 yesterday, & I got called, amongst other things, a "lol-Pro", which I thought was rather cute, especially compared to some other profanities served up in my direction yesterday, so at the suggestion of Dr Marbles, tonight it's "lolly from the lol-Pro".  So, a FREE Entry, or Entries, worth £5.50 total, for everyone who busts me in tonight's 4 Toirneys. So, should be FOUR Free Prizes, then. To qualify, though, for lolly from the lol-Pro, you MUST register your interest on THIS Thread before 7.30pm this evening. And on my first night back on the Site tonight, after a few days in which I have been indisposed, & here's the Schedule..... 7pm - 10 seater tikay Sleepstack, £11 8pm - DoubleStack Main Event, £22 8.30pm Take-on-tikay, £5.50 9pm, TSP Classic, £11. Money for nothing, & the chips come free.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Can't do all 4 Tonight Tikay due to BR management, but can I bust you out of the Sleepstack & The Totty?

If so i'm in.

Unless I manage to satelite into the other 2 tournies of course, then I can bust you out BIG Time lol. 
  • edited March 2011
    Brothers In Arms - I'll give it a whirl.

Just hope the Man's not too big, not too strong. (Best song on the album imo)

I had this on in the car on the way home - maybe an omen.
  • edited March 2011
  • edited March 2011

Just qualified for the deepstack, I'll give you a wake up call on level 4 :-)
  • edited March 2011
    all i can mange is 8.30  totty so see you all there
  • edited March 2011
    im keen to bust u.

but wheres the 7pm deepstack? i cant see it in the lobby!?
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: "Lolly from the lolpro", I'm in Dire Straits.:
    im keen to bust u. but wheres the 7pm deepstack? i cant see it in the lobby!?
    Posted by pr1nnyraid
    It's the sleepstack
  • edited March 2011
    Gonna have a crack at the 10 hander!!! 

• edited March 2011
  • edited March 2011

Hya Tikay, I posted on here before 7.30 pm JUST!!!!

• edited March 2011

Qualified for just £1.05 into the ME, so I am after your head in that one at least. Does Phil's 60th MTT count aswell tonight for this?
  • edited March 2011
    In for the DS.
  • edited March 2011
    Deepstack and TSP for me. 
  • edited March 2011
    Qualified for just £1.05 into the ME, so I am after your head in that one at least. Does Phil's 60th MTT count aswell tonight for this?
    Posted by MAXALLY
    No, Alan, that would discriminate against those who were not Invited. Not really right, imo. Anyway, I'm out of it already. Flashy got me. ;)
  • edited March 2011
    Hya Tikay, I posted on here before 7.30 pm JUST!!!!
    Posted by Magicalman
    Err, no!

You busted me at 7.19pm, I sent you a Link to the Thread, & THEN you Posted!

I know I said "before 7.30pm", but as it as you who Busted me (nice one), & you did so before Posting, I'm afraid I'm going to disqualify you by "appropriate means". The Hit Squad are on their way. The rabbit is gonna get it.

• edited March 2011

Magical man didnt count so it rolled over to the winner of the sleepy right? - I'll play the 3pm donkfest on friday plz   ;)
  • edited March 2011
    Magical man didnt count so it rolled over to the winner of the sleepy right? - I'll play the 3pm donkfest on friday plz   ;)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Behave!

Well done you. did you try any triple range merging?
  • edited March 2011
    U can see the story of my tournament on this thread here......

starting with my bink with 3 high....(standard)

Followed up my wat is IMO the best bluff since Jackson v Ivey.....

Then another touch of class to get the same guy jammin into me, (some would say cooler, some would say sick, I'd say a touch of glass, spelt with a c)

Then I make a solid read with the 6's. pretty standard tho.

But.....

I didn't limp utg with AQo at any point. 

gg

• edited March 2011

I was on 2 + 2 yesterday, & I got called, amongst other things, a "lol-Pro", which I thought was rather cute, especially compared to some other profanities served up in my direction yesterday, so at the suggestion of Dr Marbles, tonight it's "lolly from the lol-Pro". 

So, a FREE Entry, or Entries, worth £5.50 total, for everyone who busts me in tonight's 4 Toirneys. So, should be FOUR Free Prizes, then.

To qualify, though, for lolly from the lol-Pro, you MUST register your interest on THIS Thread before 7.30pm this evening.

And on my first night back on the Site tonight, after a few days in which I have been indisposed, & here's the Schedule.....

7pm - 10 seater tikay Sleepstack, £11

8pm - DoubleStack Main Event, £22

8.30pm Take-on-tikay, £5.50

9pm, TSP Classic, £11.

Money for nothing, & the chips come free.

Dear Tikay,

I totally agree wih you that i did not register until you pointed it out to me just after i knocked you out however I did register prior to the 7.30 pm deadline (as shown above in red)

Having read your thread now 3 times I cannot find anyhing which says I must register before knocking you out.

So as i did register within the alloted time, even though you made me aware of it (your fault) then I can see no reason why i don't qulaify for the prize.

Am i wrong here? and, if so, please explain to me why?

Thanks,

Your admirer

Magicalman

• edited March 2011
    I was on 2 + 2 yesterday, & I got called, amongst other things, a "lol-Pro", which I thought was rather cute, especially compared to some other profanities served up in my direction yesterday, so at the suggestion of Dr Marbles, tonight it's "lolly from the lol-Pro".  So, a FREE Entry, or Entries, worth £5.50 total, for everyone who busts me in tonight's 4 Toirneys. So, should be FOUR Free Prizes, then. To qualify, though, for lolly from the lol-Pro, you MUST register your interest on THIS Thread before 7.30pm this evening. And on my first night back on the Site tonight, after a few days in which I have been indisposed, & here's the Schedule..... 7pm - 10 seater tikay Sleepstack, £11 8pm - DoubleStack Main Event, £22 8.30pm Take-on-tikay, £5.50 9pm, TSP Classic, £11. Money for nothing, & the chips come free. Dear Tikay, I totally agree wih you that i did not register until you pointed it out to me just after i knocked you out however I did register prior to the 7.30 pm deadline (as shown above in red) Having read your thread now 3 times I cannot find anyhing which says I must register before knocking you out. So as i did register within the alloted time, even though you made me aware of it (your fault) then I can see no reason why i don't qulaify for the prize. Am i wrong here? and, if so, please explain to me why? Thanks, Your admirer Magicalman  
    Posted by Magicalman

It is not so much "letter of the rules" as the "spirit" of them, MagicalMan, & I'm not entirely sure you are not levelling me here.

If you really feel you won the prize, & are intent upon claiming it, I'll not argue, just tell me what night you wish to play.
  • edited March 2011

Tikay,

to be honest I didn't know anything about your proposal as I only say the 10 seater around 7.00 and chose to join.

As much as I do look at the forums the likelyhood of me reading yours and digesting the rules that quickly would be minimal.

If you hadn't of mentioned the prize after i knocked you out i would be none the wiser.

As for the rules hemselves I am only able to interpret the one's made available, as opposed to the unwritten one's as i have not mastered the art of of a clarevoyant.

Please don't worry about the prize, its totally unimportant however, next time, please leave me in ignorant bliss as there is nothing worse than to find out one should have won a prize for knocking you out only to find out that one ineligible due to not knowing.. Now thats irony.

MM
  • edited March 2011

Tikay,

to be honest I didn't know anything about your proposal as I only say the 10 seater around 7.00 and chose to join.

As much as I do look at the forums the likelyhood of me reading yours and digesting the rules that quickly would be minimal.

If you hadn't of mentioned the prize after i knocked you out i would be none the wiser.

As for the rules hemselves I am only able to interpret the one's made available, as opposed to the unwritten one's as i have not mastered the art of of a clarevoyant.

Please don't worry about the prize, its totally unimportant however, next time, please leave me in ignorant bliss as there is nothing worse than to find out one should have won a prize for knocking you out only to find out that one ineligible due to not knowing.. Now thats irony.

MM