You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Start the major tournaments a little earlier

I don't play in most 8pm tournaments because they won't finish till {after} midnight and I have to be up for work. Surely I'm not alone.

Because of lobbying by the punters, the tournaments moved from a 9pm start to an 8pm start. How about moving them to a 7.30 start but allowing a late buy-in for 30 minutes?

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Hi BigBluster,

Thanks for the suggestion. We have looked at start times recently, however an 8pm start is when the site is at it's busiest. We have tournaments starting every 15 minutes, however if any of them would suit?

The main events will remain at 8pm for now, however.

Thanks anyway,
    Jordan
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Start the major tournaments a little earlier:
    Hi BigBluster, Thanks for the suggestion. We have looked at start times recently, however an 8pm start is when the site is at it's busiest. We have tournaments starting every 15 minutes, however if any of them would suit? The main events will remain at 8pm for now, however. Thanks anyway, Jordan
    Posted by Sky_Jordan
    The main event should start at 7:30 pm. Site traffic would increase if people thought sky where more casual poker player friendly. The OP is 100 % spot on.