You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

survivor spt clash a problem

edited March 2011 in Poker Chat
i noticed the survivor final and spt leeds are on the same day.

as i intend to be on the final table of both is it not possible to switch the survivor to sunday?.

being serious though....is there any point playing in the survivor if you intend going to the spt?.
if players decide not,then that excludes 300/400 players going for the survivor....

cheers,dave

Comments

• edited March 2011

Cool, that means I actually stand a chance!

This must be a blooper, surely the Survivor final will have to be rescheduled?

• edited March 2011
    Its a plot to stop me winning survivor im(persecution complexed)o

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: survivor spt clash a problem:
    Cool, that means I actually stand a chance! This must be a blooper, surely the Survivor final will have to be rescheduled?
    Posted by GaryQQQ
    well...if i am reading it right the survivor final is just a six seater ft,so technically only six people will miss out.

but whats the point of playing if you want to go to spt?.
  • edited March 2011
    Just read the main thread on survivor and in response to same question Tikay said that if a clash happenned "something" would be sorted out.
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to survivor spt clash a problem:
    i noticed the survivor final and spt leeds are on the same day. as i intend to be on the final table of both is it not possible to switch the survivor to sunday?. being serious though....is there any point playing in the survivor if you intend going to the spt?. if players decide not,then that excludes 300/400 players going for the survivor.... cheers,dave
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    Hi m8

This is what tikay wrote:IF it happened, we'd find a work-round, please be assured.
  • edited March 2011
    ah nice one....but it HAS happend,both finals on same date...

i suppose i could play the survivor final on a lappy whilst playing on thev spt final table :)  (do you think this will be allowed?)
  • edited March 2011
    ah nice one....but it HAS happend,both finals on same date... i suppose i could play the survivor final on a lappy whilst playing on thev spt final table :)  (do you think this will be allowed?)
    Posted by DAVEYZZ

Anything that will distract you from an SPT final table is definitely allowed in my book ;o)
  • edited March 2011
    ah nice one....but it HAS happend,both finals on same date... i suppose i could play the survivor final on a lappy whilst playing on thev spt final table :)  (do you think this will be allowed?)
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    If it happens, Dave, we'll sort something. 

Any mathematicians amongst you who want to have a shot at calculating the odds of it happening? You need to show the workings, though, no guessing!

It's quite an interesting mathematical equation.

Anyone prepared to have a bash at calculating it?

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: survivor spt clash a problem : If it happens, Dave, we'll sort something.  Any mathematicians amongst you who want to have a shot at calculating the odds of it happening? You need to show the workings, though, no guessing! It's quite an interesting mathematical equation. Anyone prepared to have a bash at calculating it?  
    Posted by Tikay10
    I see what your doing ;)

Don't bite Vincent!! hehe!! 
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: survivor spt clash a problem : If it happens, Dave, we'll sort something.  Any mathematicians amongst you who want to have a shot at calculating the odds of it happening? You need to show the workings, though, no guessing! It's quite an interesting mathematical equation. Anyone prepared to have a bash at calculating it?  
    Posted by Tikay10
    hi tk..im obviously only joking but my main point was why try if you are going to the spt.

so in theory 3/400 tspers might not reg for survivor.

now there is a contingency plan there might be a few more runners.

out of 500 i guess probably 200 would be reg ho go to spt's
    so i reacon at least one reg will get on final table.

prob that luckbox greghogg :)

cheers,dave