You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Old hand New views

2»

Comments

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Old hand New views:
    plus yr such a nit u wait 18 month 2 say....... yes it was a gud fold in the end but seriously yr biggin yr live play up, yet u cant play online give me a break. u ask most online players they say its easier live i think yr hot air 4 sure afta readin yr posts..... its easy 2 say im great live obvs no1 knows hey.
    Posted by seppe
    I've kind of kept my nose out of this one, mainly because it was so funny!
    But have to make a quick comment :p

I've played many HV live MTT's with amybr, plus cash for around a year and a bit now.  He is one of the nittier regs, but I can confirm that he is a very successful live player.  I know for a fact that he hasnt done a days work in over 3 years.  I also know that the two people he lives with live rent free on a 75/25 live profit basis with a cap (as I am one of them!)

The guy is a bit of a chore at times, but he is our very own P.Hellmuth.  I have seen the HH from his big online blow up and it is one of the sickest runs you'll see.

I think anyone reading these posts of his realises he's got a lot of experience and understanding of the game. but he can be abit of a know it all.  Have to say that although his views and strategy are a little bit left of the middle, he always treats people with respect.  Your just having a go for the sake of it.  He definately has his faults lol but to make 2 of your overall 12 posts rude and aggro tells me much more about you than anything he's put.

Amybr could demonstrate his live success with a few easy references, I've seen him cash 3 times live for 5 figure wins, I'm guessing he hasnt because he was trying to be off the radar and was focusing on the internet aspect, which I also know for a fact he looses big on.
  • edited March 2011
    Your still not borrowing my car.

Robert Romanello: 

Similar hand to the one posted in OP

WSOPME, feature table.  Layed down J's full to K's full on the river with a read.

Dont know how some of you guys can say flopping a set in a 3 bet pot and folding is awful.  The guy made a stunning lay down, I guess it was "awful though".
  • edited March 2011
    Your still not borrowing my car.

:(
  • edited March 2011
    LEVELS UPON LEVELS IMO
  • edited March 2011
    LEVELS UPON LEVELS IMO
    Posted by beaneh
    agree