You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

dodgy dealings

edited March 2011 in Area 51
seen something a bit strange tonight, went all in with a made hand and was called by wide caller, I had top pair an the caller had K rag, before the turn car the winner animation showed he/she had won an dlo and behold a K came on the river!!!

Not tooo suspect is it.........................  

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Whoops

All possible outcomes from the combination of hole cards and board cards are known before the first card is dealt.

All possible outcomes of all possible scenarios are known. ie. Some players will call/raise some will fold.

This is the software that was questioned in the RNG thread and despite various requests for validation of the deal, no information was forthcoming from the software developers or the RNG auditors. 
  • edited March 2011
    Happened the way you say it did... well its a worry. 
  • edited March 2011

hmm...well also could just be software fault,i mean if it was real game and the dealer had cards in hand,he would not have shuffled them b4 river ,so, if by some glitch the software knew the river,just shows pack was not shuffled...

i mean obviously the software knows the cards,it s dealing them.......

my cards always disaapear,and other day i thought why not and shoved totally blind and i won the hand with two callers with 78 suited...

gives me good idea for new game....blind poker.....

but anyway,your top pair was what 7s 8s 10 s...

is always vunerable..
  • edited March 2011
    Could have just been lag messing things up a little.