You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Max. DYM tables u can multi?

edited March 2011 in Poker Chat

So whats the most tables you can multi in a set of DYMs, to the point were adding one more table makes them hard to play reasonably well? (talking about the 6max games here on sky)

Comments

• edited March 2011
    For me my max is probably 4 dym tables.

Anymore than that and I struggle, especially when they're at different stages.
  • edited March 2011
    I can do six profitably and reasonably comfortably. I would like to try more but my laptop dont like it and starts to slow down.

But usually, i play at least four, and a couple of mtts along side.

• edited March 2011
    I play one.........   Badly ;o)
  • edited March 2011

I struggled with this alot, adding tables really effected my perfermance, constantly scanning around to look at the stack sizes wasn't good.....and led to some really bad mistakes.....

Shoving bvb when theres a rly short stack, folding when we were 5 handed when I thought we were on the bubble etc

Three is probably perfect 4 is ok, 5 is tough, anymore and I'd lose more than I win I think.
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Max. DYM tables u can multi?:
    I struggled with this alot, adding tables really effected my perfermance, constantly scanning around to look at the stack sizes wasn't good.....and led to some really bad mistakes..... Shoving bvb when theres a rly short stack, folding when we were 5 handed when I thought we were on the bubble   etc Three is probably perfect 4 is ok, 5 is tough, anymore and I'd lose more than I win I think.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Does this apply for the number of drinks you have whilst playing too?
  • edited March 2011

Haha If you multiply them all by 3 maybe.

So 9 is "in the zone" 

12 is - "getting there"

15 - "close 1 eye and half the tables, and I'm ok"

Anymore - "going, going, gone!"
  • edited March 2011
  • ckdckd
    edited March 2011

8 works ok and keeps it fun

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Max. DYM tables u can multi?:
    I struggled with this alot, adding tables really effected my perfermance, constantly scanning around to look at the stack sizes wasn't good.....and led to some really bad mistakes..... Shoving bvb when theres a rly short stack, folding when we were 5 handed when I thought we were on the bubble   etc Three is probably perfect 4 is ok, 5 is tough, anymore and I'd lose more than I win I think.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

similar to me dohh, 4 is ok, 5 is tough for me if running well and have 3+ at bubble. 6 is my max atm if I'm feeling funky