You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

other sites

edited March 2011 in Area 51
i love area 51 reading all the bad beat stories and conspiracies about the RNG ,i play quite alot of poker mainly omaha now on here and a few other sites,and let me tell you now what happens on here happens on every other site,bad beats happen everywhere,i personally never get annoyed by bad beats even though i lost 2 big pots yesterday to 1 outers on river,lol,my main point is if you put your money down at the table it is up to you how you gamble with it ,it would be boring if we all played text book abc poker,so leave the fish alone if they wanna play 72 off and get lucky its there money to do as they please,so just tag em and search them out

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Has somebody logged into your account without you knowing lol !!

ffs Andybuck becoming sensible, whatever next.
  • edited March 2011
    hows the omaha roller coaster treating you ryan
  • edited March 2011
    Exactly what it says on the tin.

Very up and down with huge swings, one night i think ive got it mastered and win a few quid next night lose most of the profit & left scratching me head lol.

Finding it miles more exciting than holdem, which is sooooo dull in comparison :)
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: other sites:
    Exactly what it says on the tin. Very up and down with huge swings, one night i think ive got it mastered and win a few quid next night lose most of the profit & left scratching me head lol. Finding it miles more exciting than holdem, which is sooooo dull in comparison :)
    Posted by goodylad21

do you want to play some HU omaha some time?

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: other sites:
    In Response to Re: other sites : do you want to play some HU omaha some time?
    Posted by djblacke04
    On the free play tables :)
  • edited March 2011
    Andy, hope that picture waiting to be approved is not the Arsenal badge lol
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to other sites:
    i love area 51 reading all the bad beat stories and conspiracies about the RNG ,i play quite alot of poker mainly omaha now on here and a few other sites,and let me tell you now what happens on here happens on every other site,bad beats happen A,i personally never get annoyed by bad beats even though i lost 2 big pots yesterday to 1 outers on river,lol,my main point is if you put your money down at the table it is up to you how you gamble with it ,it would be boring if we all played text book abc poker,so leave the fish alone if they wanna play 72 off and get lucky its there money to do as they please,so just tag em and search them out
    Posted by andybuck
    Agree that it happens on every site but the streakiness on this site (both winning and losing) is something to behold
  • edited March 2011
    its my hero ryan