You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Charity day 2day

edited March 2011 in Area 51
Last day on this site so please come and find ne cos I will be playing any 2!

This site has become a total joke, I had the temerity to have a dig at Sky and it seems I will never win anytthing decent again, any hand I startin front or with extensions always gets turned over, scales are a complete joke.

Anyone in the latter stages of a tourney on here can be guaranteed to lose an all in with a bigger stack, seen it time & time & time & time again, begginning to be a bit bloody obvious!

Anyone know an alternative site that plays in pounds?

Goodluck to all who stay on here who are not looked after.

Comments

• edited March 2011

I think you should give your money directly to a charity instead of another donk who will in turn give it to a good player.

If you're going to donate to charity, do it properly. 
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Charity day 2day:
    I think you should give your money directly to a charity instead of another donk who will in turn give it to a good player. If you're going to donate to charity, do it properly. 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Typical answer from a condescending donut!

We are not all sky favs like ur goodself, donk comment prime example how players like u offend genuine m oaners like meself.
    HU 
  • edited March 2011
    Anyone know an alternative site that plays in pounds?

SKY BINGO!!!
  • edited March 2011
    So any all in against a big stack loses ? How come the last few tournies i've played have gone on for an extra 30 mins due to the smaller stacks doubling up everytime they went all in against the big stacks ?

• edited March 2011
    Anyone know an alternative site that plays in pounds? SKY BINGO!!!
    Posted by LENGALENG
    Plank
  • edited March 2011
    So any all in against a big stack loses ? How come the last few tournies i've played have gone on for an extra 30 mins due to the smaller stacks doubling up everytime they went all in against the big stacks ?
    Posted by AcidMan27
    Most of the hands I have witnessed have been in massive favor of big stack regardless of cards held.
  • edited March 2011
    Just happens like that sometimes.

Like I say most of the hands i've seen regards small stacks against big stacks have been fairly normal with nothing out of the ordinary.
  • edited March 2011
    So how did it go?

anything left? ;)
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Charity day 2day : Most of the hands I have witnessed have been in massive favor of big stack regardless of cards held.
    Posted by chris1963

big stacks usually mean that they are running hotter,but if what you say is true,then chip leader would win all the tournements,and very rarely happens....just have a look,at a televised tournement,and see if at 10 pm,the chip leader even makes the final table...

even last night i saw ANDREW1947 come back from 2000 chips to win,the las vegas package,when someone else had 15X the chips(themooose)

poker is a game of skill and luck...

gl at the tables..:)
  • edited March 2011
    So how did it go? anything left? ;)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

Probably up £100 but doesn't want to admit to it now.