You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Why not do a free roll where the prize is a years subscription to SKY

With all the free rolls and rebuys etc - why don't SKY Poker offer a free roll / rebuy where the prize for winning is a years subscription to SKY.

I would like free SKY mr moderator if you read this - thanks.

Do others think this a good or bad idea?

Comments

• edited March 2011
    great idea,should be more tourneys offering actual prizes imo,these are always very popular.
    What about one every 3 months offering holiday/car/electrical stuff etc £20 £30 or so to enter and loads of sats.
    I have brought this idea up before to no avail.
  • edited March 2011
    Hi Mr I, I have shifted this over to the Community Suggestions forum which I feel is a more appropriate place for this suggestion. 

Steve
  • edited March 2011
    OK didn't think it was appropriate to post this on my Mod account so have switched back to my player account to say that this idea gets a +1 from me:))
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Why not do a free roll where the prize is a years subscription to SKY:
    With all the free rolls and rebuys etc - why don't SKY Poker offer a free roll / rebuy where the prize for winning is a years subscription to SKY. I would like free SKY mr moderator if you read this - thanks. Do others think this a good or bad idea?
    Posted by the_idiot
    I think a better idea would be to offer a subscription to Virgin Media =)
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Why not do a free roll where the prize is a years subscription to SKY:
    In Response to Why not do a free roll where the prize is a years subscription to SKY : I think a better idea would be to offer a subscription to Virgin Media =)
    Posted by FILIPSEBO

i LOL'd

i actually quite like this idea, mayb when they eventually implement a poker points shop it could be something we could also purchase

• edited April 2011
    @FILIPSEBO -- reading your comment made me laugh hysterically !! Been with them 10 - 15 years, "bunch of ......" use your imagination on that last word.

This idea is great, they should offer TV Packages for a couple months etc! or the other guys idea for holidays/cars etc.
  • edited April 2011
    No wonder this thread was started by someone called  THE IDIOT,....superb idea mind but think you have failed ,they wont be giving away 1k worth of free sky subscription it does not make good business sense!>

I totally agree with FINS,....no saying the op was a bad idea just saying they wont give a way such a large prize away for next to nothing .

What sky could do would be to go global with their advertising ..free hats /tshirts.sunglasses /free apparell etclllkllol..

Dunno really I know they are the biggest corporate television entity in this country..Beats my virgin media hands down thats a fact..

maybe throw in 1 months football channel for free ! lol