You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Page for results

Hi there guys. 

I would really like a page on the home page where you can check who won the 'big' tournaments.  I have just spent 40 minutes trying to find out who won the Vegas final last night to no avail.  I do not use these pages often so am not very 'au fait' with navigating them. 

A page for us dinosaurs would be very much appreciated!!

Comments

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Page for results:
    Hi there guys.  I would really like a page on the home page where you can check who won the 'big' tournaments.  I have just spent 40 minutes trying to find out who won the Vegas final last night to no avail.  I do not use these pages often so am not very 'au fait' with navigating them.  A page for us dinosaurs would be very much appreciated!!
    Posted by cazzie58
    Totally agree with this :) 
  • edited March 2011
    Hi Cazzie,

There's actually a thread which is being looked after by GaryQQQ in General Poker Chat which updates with the winners from the big tourneys. While it's not a page in itself, it's definitely the place to look when trying to figure out how many tournaments Wacko90 won the night before! :)

Hope that helps and if so all the credit should go to Gary!
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Page for results:
    Hi Cazzie, There's actually a thread which is being looked after by GaryQQQ in General Poker Chat which updates with the winners from the big tourneys. While it's not a page in itself, it's definitely the place to look when trying to figure out how many tournaments Wacko90 won the night before! :) The Tournament Winners Thread Hope that helps and if so all the credit should go to Gary!
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    Thanks Dave - actuallyfound that after I had posted this!!  Still think it would be nice if it was on the news page though.