You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Get in the Hole! (MARCH 31st - APRIL 3rd)

edited April 2011 in Betting Chat

PGA Tour: Shell Houston Open

So it’s the week before The Masters and everyone in the field will be looking to find some form for then.

My first pick is a player who doesn’t need to find his form because he has had a fantastic start to 2011. Matt Kuchar   14 /1, should go well here again this week. He has finished in the top 10 in an incredible 5 of his last 7 starts this season. This, coupled with his top 10 finish here last year, should see him come close.

My second pick was going to be Paul Casey but for some reason he isn’t playing this week. Instead I have plumped for   14 /1. He has had a fairly quiet start to the season but still managed 3 top 20’s in his last 3 events. Fresh from a 3 week break, Westwood will be looking to hit top form in time for another go at a major next week. The course requires players to be consistent and accurate off the tee, and Lee fits this requirement perfectly.

European Tour: Hassan Trophy

First up this week is   75 /1. He showed great form on Sunday to hit the best round of the day (67) to finish in T4 place. He also had a good run in this event last year with a top 15 finish. He should go well this week as he is in form and is also one of those players who always gives 100%, so if he doesn’t do well, it won’t be through a lack of effort.

Lastly, I have gone for   45 /1. He has a good, solid, all-round game and had a very consistent four rounds last week in Andalucia (68, 69, 67 and 68) to finish in T7. He also finished T7 in this event last year.

EventPickOddsStakeResultProfitP/L
Shell Houston OpenMatt Kuchar14/1£2 e/w   
Shell Houston OpenLee Westwood14/1£2 e/w   
Hassan TrophyJeppe Huldahl75/1£2 e/w   
Hassan TrophyChristian Nilsson45/1£2 e/w   
Good luck to everyone.

Comments