You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Let's hear it for Chris, aka scouser.

2»

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Nice one Chris
  • edited March 2011
    He's a top bloke who i have had the pleasure of meeting and is also a fellow member of TKP

Standing Ovation from us!

Dave and Sian
  • edited March 2011
    chris is the man,this fun poker wouldnt happen if it wasnt for him and micheal great tourneys with great value.
    sorry i couldnt rail as i was pretty busy but not as busy as chris top man
  • edited March 2011
    nice gesture well done scouse red
  • edited March 2011

Well done Scouse a fine gesture mate,you are a credit to this community.

• edited March 2011
  • edited March 2011

It's people like Chris who make SkyPoker what it is today!

Great effort by yourself everyweek and you still manage to churn out decent results even when you have so much on your plate.

A special mention for michael aswel! Really hope he is on the mend!

• edited March 2011
    Well played Scouse, very generous of you.

Top work on the DTD too and all those who help you out with it.

Don't know what the situation is with DTW but hope he's up and about soon.
  • edited March 2011
    Nice one Chris!!

Top stuff!
  • edited March 2011
    THANKS FOR ALL THE KIND COMMENTS PEEPS

BUT ENOUGH NOW PLEASE I'M WELL EMBARASSED

AND WOT'S MORE I DON'T WANT TO BE GIVING SCOUSERS A BAD REP LOL :))))
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Let's hear it for Chris, aka scouser.:
    THANKS FOR ALL THE KIND COMMENTS PEEPS BUT ENOUGH NOW PLEASE I'M WELL EMBARASSED AND WOT'S MORE I DON'T WANT TO BE GIVING SCOUSERS A BAD REP LOL :))))
    Posted by scouse_red
    rather a scouse, than a manc lol
  • edited March 2011
    THANKS FOR ALL THE KIND COMMENTS PEEPS BUT ENOUGH NOW PLEASE I'M WELL EMBARASSED AND WOT'S MORE I DON'T WANT TO BE GIVING SCOUSERS A BAD REP LOL :))))
    Posted by scouse_red
    Modest too ......

Are you married?
  • edited March 2011
    Yeah but at end of day he's still a scouser right?

Only kiddin mate.luv ya millions xxxxx
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Let's hear it for Chris, aka scouser. : Modest too ...... Are you married?
    Posted by Ploppy33
    tried that t-shirt didn't fit lol
  • edited March 2011
    +1
    nice to see mr red mentioned

p.s this dosnt mean you can slack now scouse lol

In Response to Let's hear it for Chris, aka scouser.:
    Many of you know that "scouse red" has run the Forum DTD for a while now. He works incredibly hard at it, too, promoting it in advance every week, "running" round all the Tables to say "Hi" on the rail each night, organising the Final Table Railing Party, getting the Spreadsheets & stuff organised, publishing the results. It's a huge task. About a month ago, seeing all this, I dropped him a note & said I'd send him a couple of little free entries by way of a "thank you" on behalf of the Community. This morning, (just after 1am, in fact), Chris wrote me an e-Mail. In it, he requested that those free entries I had promised to him should in fact be given to two other players, who had run badly all month, & not won much recently. I think that was a tremendous & typically self-less gesture. I get really down sometimes, when the trolls & haters are out in full force, & the last few days they have seen them at their very worst, but it's guys like Chris who set an example to all, & I doubt I'd be here without them. He never causes a spot of bother, is 100% low-maintenance, & if he ever has any problems with Sky Poker, or the Community, he drops me a polite note.  He wrote to me yesterday, in fact, about a player with a seriously offensive Screen-alias, & we got it changed instantly. He could have splashed it all over the Forum, but instead, he did it quietly & efficiently, no fuss, no bother. What a top bloke.
    Posted by Tikay10
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Let's hear it for Chris, aka scouser. : " being a scouser " mmm, apparently that makes him a thief, how original and amusing, only a " ploppy " brained moron could come up with such an obnoxious post. He may not be a ' scouser ???? '.
    Posted by ALIVEHAT60

I'm pretty sure it was meant tongue in cheek...

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Let's hear it for Chris, aka scouser. : " being a scouser " mmm, apparently that makes him a thief, how original and amusing, only a " ploppy " brained moron could come up with such an obnoxious post. He may not be a ' scouser ???? '.
    Posted by ALIVEHAT60
    Hi there I know Ploppy very well and can assure you that this was very much taking the mickey and had something to do with another thread on this forum
    so rest assured it was a BIT OF BANTER all done in the right way
  • edited March 2011
    Posted by ALIVEHAT60
    As stated above, this was a direct reply to another thread on the forum.

I would never imply that someone was a thief, or indeed obnoxious or a moron without some sort of proof.

To prove it I am quite willing to assume, despite evidence to the contrary, that you sir are a nice bloke as well!
  • edited March 2011
    ANYWAY  BACK TO THE POINT.

Just back from a few days in London, with work, Just read the post.  Chris,  you sir are a credit to scousers, englishmen, brits, Poker players etc.

HOWEVER>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  What happened to the Tikay Kareoke performance at Newcastle..... MMMMMMMMM.

I'm hoping the performance will happen at Leeds lol.

Chris,  Awesome job mate and an amazing gesture with your well deserved entries.

• edited March 2011
    ANYWAY  BACK TO THE POINT. Just back from a few days in London, with work, Just read the post.  Chris,  you sir are a credit to scousers, englishmen, brits, Poker players etc. HOWEVER />>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  What happened to the Tikay Kareoke performance at Newcastle..... MMMMMMMMM. I'm hoping the performance will happen at Leeds lol. Chris,  Awesome job mate and an amazing gesture with your well deserved entries.
    Posted by JockBMW
    Thanks Jock.  Ah yes the karaoke performance The said Codpiece got lost in transit apparently ;))
  • edited March 2011

WE LOVE SCOUSEPLOP CHRIS!!!!! WIIIIIII XXX

• edited March 2011
    WE LOVE SCOUSEPLOP CHRIS!!!!! WIIIIIII XXX
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
                                WARNING !

Approach with caution.........Multi-character pile up ahead !!!
  • edited March 2011
    Posted by scouse_red

I hadn,t seen it before but agree with all the posts and hopfully I,ll be back for the DTD,s next week - always good fun

Keep up the good work

MP