You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Definitely not an action hand

edited April 2011 in Area 51
You have to laugh at the permutations thrown up in this hand

Hand History #356740292 (22:00 29/03/2011)PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalancebaggsSmall blind 50.0050.002130.00alter02Big blind 100.00150.00720.00 Your hole cardsJ10   baggsCall 50.00200.002080.00alter02All-in 720.00920.000.00baggsCall 720.001640.001360.00baggsShowJ10   alter02Show44   Flop  849   Turn  7   River  4   alter02WinFour 4s1640.00 1640.0

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Are you really complaining about losing a flip?

Limping in with 7xbb is horrific, limp calling with J high is even worse.

You aren't even ahead of an average hand.

• edited March 2011
    I realise what you are doing, this is most definitely a wind up, ignore my above post.

You had me for a minute though 
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Definitely not an action hand:
    I realise what you are doing, this is most definitely a wind up, ignore my above post. You had me for a minute though 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Dohhhhhhh imo what you need to do IS start playing poker live xxx
  • edited March 2011
    I realise what you are doing, this is most definitely a wind up, ignore my above post. You had me for a minute though 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    And bighead strikes again. Like I say any time you want to play ? Just like the schoolbully, full of talk until someone calls his bluff and then the excuses start. Strange that you bum hunt 10 quid turbos when you are so amazingly knowledgable about all things poker. Hmmmmmmmm.

The only point of the post was how much of an action hand came out.  There was no complaint
  • edited March 2011

In a game where the aim is to take money off other people, I interpret being compared to a bully as a compliment.

HU is nowhere near my strongest game. It's a game where I can be picked apart by a good player and I will lose my money.

That's why I only play turbos, as it minimizes the egde of a good player when Im unlucky enough for one to join my game.

I play a v solid strategy early on, and an un-beatable strategy towards the end. A player with similar knowledge to me will also be un-beatable long term, so there is no edge, hence no profit.

I'm a cash player, I can be found playing 6/7 tables between 20-50nl for 6 hours 8pm-4am ish, 4 nights a week. If you want to prove a point come and join a few of them.

I might be a bully, but I'm not a stupid one, so i'll stick to what I'm good at, and take money off fish on my terms. 

It's tuff ti ts    ;)
  • edited March 2011

I

n Response to Re: Definitely not an action hand:

In a game where the aim is to take money off other people, I interpret being compared to a bully as a compliment. HU is nowhere near my strongest game. It's a game where I can be picked apart by a good player and I will lose my money. That's why I only play turbos, as it minimizes the egde of a good player when Im unlucky enough for one to join my game. I play a v solid strategy early on, and an un-beatable strategy towards the end. A player with similar knowledge to me will also be un-beatable long term, so there is no edge, hence no profit. I'm a cash player, I can be found playing 6/7 tables between 20-50nl for 6 hours 8pm-4am ish, 4 nights a week. If you want to prove a point come and join a few of them. I might be a bully, but I'm not a stupid one, so i'll stick to what I'm good at, and take money off fish on my terms.  It's tuff ti ts    ;)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Im not referring to your poker style when I call you a bully. You have read a book which had a chapter on unexploitable short stack play, wow well done. No one really cares, so stop trying to lord it over people. I'll call you out for a fourth time. Feel free to come up with a fourth excuse.
  • edited March 2011

looooool u're not getting it.

I will not play you, or any other winning player if I can help it, until there are no more losing players, which will never happen.

I spent 1 afternoon reading up on HU sng turbo strategy, and it's made me about a grand in three months, playing for maybe 4 hours a week. I'm not a very good heads up player, but I win. Go figure.

I wont play you HU because I don't want to lose my money. 

Feel free to join my turbo games, obv, but I'd prefer it if you didn't.

No point asking me to play you voluntarily, not gonna happen.
  • edited March 2011
    looooool u're not getting it. I will not play you, or any other winning player if I can help it, until there are no more losing players, which will never happen. I spent 1 afternoon reading up on HU sng turbo strategy, and it's made me about a grand in three months, playing for maybe 4 hours a week. I'm not a very good heads up player, but I win. Go figure. I wont play you HU because I don't want to lose my money.  Feel free to join my turbo games, obv, but I'd prefer it if you didn't. No point asking me to play you voluntarily, not gonna happen.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

hahahaha. thought not. Given you accept you are "not very good" perhaps you will stop regurgitating your intepretation of a book.
  • edited April 2011
    I thought the hand you showed was a joke, but you're actually seriuos lol. Limp with jt, then call for 700 chips of whatever is so bad i wont even go into detail.

I guess i should of made a thread when you limped with q10, i shove for 700 chips with aq, you call and you hit your ten and win the hand. And dohhhs making a justified argument and all you can come up with is play me play me, grow up. Sit me whenever you like, look forward to it.

• edited April 2011
    In a game where the aim is to take money off other people, I interpret being compared to a bully as a compliment. HU is nowhere near my strongest game. It's a game where I can be picked apart by a good player and I will lose my money. That's why I only play turbos, as it minimizes the egde of a good player when Im unlucky enough for one to join my game. I play a v solid strategy early on, and an un-beatable strategy towards the end. A player with similar knowledge to me will also be un-beatable long term, so there is no edge, hence no profit. I'm a cash player, I can be found playing 6/7 tables between 20-50nl for 6 hours 8pm-4am ish, 4 nights a week. If you want to prove a point come and join a few of them. I might be a bully, but I'm not a stupid one, so i'll stick to what I'm good at, and take money off fish on my terms.  It's tuff ti ts    ;)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Sorry to piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiss on you barbeque mate but that's 8 hours ;)

Simple maths for the win!

I agree with you on the rest though!
  • edited April 2011

I thought the hand you showed was a joke, but you're actually seriuos lol. Limp with jt, then call for 700 chips of whatever is so bad i wont even go into detail. I guess i should of made a thread when you limped with q10, i shove for 700 chips with aq, you call and you hit your ten and win the hand. And dohhhs making a justified argument and all you can come up with is play me play me, grow up. Sit me whenever you like, look forward to it.
    Posted by gaza559
    Where exactly is the moan? The only observation was the flop turn and river which came with 444 for him, turn a straight for me, then quads on river for him. As you point at I was all in anyway

And if you think dohhhh doesnt immediately try and belittle any play not out his text book then fair enough. Others would disagree and find it distasteful. Either way I doubt he needs your support