You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

where has lisa marie gone?

edited March 2011 in Poker Chat
hi the community is not the same without LM Where is she? PLEASE COULD WE START A BRING BACK LM CAMPAIGN PLEASE bring her back as i loved the chat cheers and also she doesnt appear on tv much which is soooooooooooooooooooooo sad considering her wit and prowess with tikay xxxx

Comments

• edited March 2011
    I MUST AGREE WITH YOU NUTTY TART. I'VE BIN WONDERING WHERE SHE IS, A VERY PLEASANT YOUNG LADY, OPEN & WITH A SENSE OF HUMOUR, LET'S HAVE AN ANSWER SKY, WHERE HAS SHE GONE. sOME OF THE GUESTS YOU'VE HAD ON ARE LIKE DUMMIES COMPARED TO LISA, SAVE MONEY ON THEM AND GET HER BACK!!!!
  • edited March 2011
    LML is going to be the phone in guest on tonights show as she is playing the the £220 game tonight. 

I remember tikay typing a long response to this question on another thread, if I find it I will copy it here but I seem to remember that he said Lisa Marie is not going to be on for a while but will probably will be back in May.
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to where has lisa marie gone?:
    hi the community is not the same without LM Where is she? PLEASE COULD WE START A BRING BACK LM CAMPAIGN PLEASE bring her back as i loved the chat cheers and also she doesnt appear on tv much which is soooooooooooooooooooooo sad considering her wit and prowess with tikay xxxx
    Posted by NUTTY_TART
    Hi NUTTY_TART

you can find the peice by tikay re LM right here
  • edited March 2011

Not seen Ed for a while either......
  • edited March 2011
    As tikays response has answered the question as to whats happened to LML I have closed off this thread.

Steve