You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Make mine a Double...

edited March 2011 in Poker Chat
 ..Stack that is!

Yep that time is here.. It's the 8k Sky Sports DS and Yours truly is well and truly in it. The tournament that is.

Still a few places left if you fancy your chances.. But you better be quick!! It starts at 8pm!!

Depending how the DS goes I will also be getting involved in some late night S&Gs for those of you that fancy it.. But I plan on WINNING... Not like Charlie Sheen does though.. There was a plot.. But he's lost it.

This is my last PTP session this month so your last chance to come take money off me.. and a Grand old £8000 prize pool worth to be won!!

What are you waiting for? Raid the Piggy Bank and get involved!!

You know you want to!!

Otherwise come rail me .. and me mean RAIL not DISTRACT.. Well ok.. maybe a little distraction wouldn't go amiss!

I may also be doing a few DS related call-in's to the studio depending on my Prowess.. 

Anyway.. GOOD LUCK in all that you do this evening... Unless it's AGAINST me!!

x

I also have a GIANT packet of Wotsits.. I'll be unstoppable :)

.................................................................................................
.................................................................................................
..................................................................................................
..................................................................................................
....................................................................................................
...................................................................................................

Ok ok.. This is the part where you wish me luck..

And maybe give me your chips ;)

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Actually forget the bit about the Wotsits.. I've demolished them already :/
  • edited March 2011
    LML would love to play HU with you :).

Alas im knackered after a hard days slog so may be away with the fairies later on......
  • edited March 2011
    GOOD LUCK LM, I cant give you my chips in the DS though, had I played you would have been welcome to them ;)
  • edited March 2011
    You sound as bad as me with the Wotsits..........ooooh, got some Wotsits for later......5mins later....hmmmm, need some more Wotsits.

Good luck.
  • edited March 2011
    Should be about later to stalk you like a proper pro 
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Make mine a Double...:
     ..Stack that is! Yep that time is here.. It's the 8k Sky Sports DS and Yours truly is well and truly in it. The tournament that is. Still a few places left if you fancy your chances.. But you better be quick!! It starts at 8pm!! Depending how the DS goes I will also be getting involved in some late night S&Gs for those of you that fancy it.. But I plan on WINNING... Not like Charlie Sheen does though.. There was a plot.. But he's lost it. This is my last PTP session this month so your last chance to come take money off me.. and a Grand old £8000 prize pool worth to be won!! What are you waiting for? Raid the Piggy Bank and get involved!! You know you want to!! Otherwise come rail me .. and me mean RAIL not DISTRACT.. Well ok.. maybe a little distraction wouldn't go amiss! I may also be doing a few DS related call-in's to the studio depending on my Prowess..  Anyway.. GOOD LUCK in all that you do this evening... Unless it's AGAINST me!! x I also have a GIANT packet of Wotsits.. I'll be unstoppable :) .................................... .................................... ......................... ........... .................................... .................................... .............. ...................... .................................... .................................... .... ................................ .................................... .............................. ...... .................................... .................................... ...................... .............. .................................... .................................... ............. ....................... Ok ok.. This is the part where you wish me luck.. And maybe give me your chips ;)
    Posted by Lisa_Marie
    Is this becuase its the 31st of the month? or do you mean we wont be seeing you in April on PTP?
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Make mine a Double...:
    Actually forget the bit about the Wotsits.. I've demolished them already :/
    Posted by Lisa_Marie
    Awwww, poor LM, ill just pop round the shops and get you some more :)
  • edited March 2011
    Good Luck Lisa...............Take It Down!!!!

The tournament i meant!!! ffssss
  • edited March 2011

I much prefer quavers actually .......................
  • edited March 2011

Best of luck LM, enjoy the game!!
  • edited March 2011
    Good luck Lisa
  • edited March 2011
    Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiii TKP Princess !!!!!!

Good luck, you have the mighty Knights with you all the way!

All yours!!
  • edited March 2011

GOOD LUCK LML!!!  You are a 60/1 shot but I make you a 6/1 outside fav :))
  • edited March 2011
    Good luck Cheeese Breath! :-p

Orange finger-tips?