You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Twitter + Bounty Hunter Instincts = PRIMO!

edited March 2011 in Poker Chat

* Do you follow Sky Poker on Twitter?
* Do you think you'll eliminate the most players from tonight's Bounty Hunter?
* Then you might win yourself a Primo seat!

It's simple; if you follow Sky Poker on Twitter and play tonight's Bounty Hunter, be sure to tweet @Sky_Poker with the number of eliminations you inflict. The person who tweets the highest head count wins a seat to Sunday's Primo, with a good ol' fashion drawing names out of a hat in the case of a tie.

Any questions? No? Good. Now get registering for the Bounty Hunter right here!

Comments

• edited March 2011
    i think ill sign upto twitter just for this :D

btw Sky Dave I saw you at Luton last week but I was in the middle of a hand so obvs I thought oh I'll say hi during the break but obvs ur so bad you can't even last 1.30mins at a Luton donkament you fish :p  you gonna be there tomorrow?
  • edited March 2011
    never used twitter before, its confusing.  how do I do tweets.  say I take 10 heads and want to tweet it to Sky what do I do?

I'm guessing something like Taken 10heads in the £33BH@SkyPoker?
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Twitter + Bounty Hunter Instincts = PRIMO!:
    i think ill sign upto twitter just for this :D btw Sky Dave I saw you at Luton last week but I was in the middle of a hand so obvs I thought oh I'll say hi during the break but obvs ur so bad you can't even last 1.30mins at a Luton donkament you fish :p  you gonna be there tomorrow?
    Posted by scotty77
    Hey Scotty,

I don't think I'll be at Luton tomorrow - still defrosting from the cold decks I got last time. /whine.

As for Twitter, sign up then you send a message to us by typing:

@Sky_Poker (exactly like that) blah blah blah.

Probably want to be a bit more informative than that though ;)

Good luck tonight!
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Twitter + Bounty Hunter Instincts = PRIMO!:
    never used twitter before, its confusing.  how do I do tweets.  say I take 10 heads and want to tweet it to Sky what do I do? I'm guessing something like Taken 10heads in the £33BH@SkyPoker?
    Posted by scotty77
    3 main types of message.

1)
    @Sky_Poker I am a fish

would send a message to Sky Poker but publicly.

2)
    I am a fish on @Sky_Poker lol

would send a message to all your followers and is called a "mention" as you mention @Sky_Poker in it.

3)
    Direct Messages / DM's

don't send "I just stacked beaneh" to the world when you meant to send it as a DM.