You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Anyway to get even here?

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Horrible session last night, lost 3 buy in's at £2/4 equalling £1200.

But in all honesty was playing pretty badly overall.  Started to try and force the action, definately got a bit steamed, had a meal with a friend afterwards and he commented he'd never seen me tilt so bad.

Got my 4th buy in up to around £860, started to go on a mini run as we counted doen the last two orbits, after looking at 82 all night in 3 bet pots......

Very last hand I have 103o on the button, with 2 limpers, its pretty clear no one really wants to play a big pot so I make it £22, looking for 1 call hoping to take it down in position on the flop on the last hand.  I get four callers.

£88 in the pot, flop comes 10d10c3d

Very happy, but against one nit and two very spewy players how do you get paid?  They all check, I figure I bet smallish, to keep in PP's, maybe keep in two overs. I think I bet £36.  Only one player folds.

3 to the turn 10d10c3d Qd

Both opponents check to you again, one nit, one spewy, £196 in the pot, everyone's sat with 200BB upwards.  So many redundant draws there that you want people to draw to, whats your play?
  • edited April 2011
    if you have the image of massively tilting if bet big on all streets and prob overbet jam river
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Anyway to get even here?:
    if you have the image of massively tilting if bet big on all streets and prob overbet jam river
    Posted by LOL_RAISE

Yeah that was pretty much what I was hoping for..

Bet £105, trying to look like I was buying it last to act, hoping someone would tag along with a big D, then pray the Diamond fell.  But went bet, muck, muck.  Was not happy.  As you say, I did have a totally tilted image so figured I was definately getting called wide at the turn, then really hoped a filler would come.  Should be happy I got one and a bit of my buy ins back though :(

I dont really like a check there, but wondering if it may have been the best move, given it was the last hand.  But I do expect to be called by a big D at the turn.  Rather bet there and be called than extract nothing if a brick hits the river I thought