You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FORUM DTD (04/04) INC THE NEW APRIL LEAGUE

123457»

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Well done Jaegerbomb, some good scores this week.
    Great updates and railing as ever Chris and Trev.
    How did the no smoking go Chris?
  • edited April 2011

I suppose I best say well done to Jaegerwhatafishluckboxdonkbomb...

It is defo getting more difficult each week to post a good score, so well done to all those who cashed last night. It was good to see so many railers at the FT's last night.

The biggest WELL DONE is reserved for Chris (Scouse). Not for his updates and spread sheets (any idiot can do that....squawky....clever trev etc etc) but for something much much more harder than that......

CONGRATS ON GIVING UP SMOKING!!!!!!!!! Keep it going pal.
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: FORUM DTD (04/04) INC THE NEW APRIL LEAGUE:
    Well done Jaegerbomb, some good scores this week. Great updates and railing as ever Chris and Trev. How did the no smoking go Chris?
    Posted by MADMOO
    Lisa there's one thing to say about the no smoking

AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH
  • edited April 2011
    I suppose I best say well done to Jaegerwhatafishluckboxdonkbomb... It is defo getting more difficult each week to post a good score, so well done to all those who cashed last night. It was good to see so many railers at the FT's last night. The biggest WELL DONE is reserved for Chris (Scouse). Not for his updates and spread sheets (any idiot can do that....squawky....clever trev etc etc) but for something much much more harder than that...... CONGRATS ON GIVING UP SMOKING!!!!!!!!! Keep it going pal.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    think you missed any2 out there Max ..........................:))

The railing party got together on a 10 seat SnG last night  after it all ended. great game played in great spirit and fun thanks to all who played but especially our official timekeeper Splashies for the updates lol.

• edited April 2011
    looking forward to next week .

Had a right laugh with AAMICK .

Didnt know there was anything like this on Sky , nice one for arranging it Scouse .
  • edited April 2011
    looking forward to next week . Had a right laugh with AAMICK . Didnt know there was anything like this on Sky , nice one for arranging it Scouse .
    Posted by daztheKID
    no probs m8 YVW look forward to seeing you at the tables
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: FORUM DTD (04/04) INC THE NEW APRIL LEAGUE : And to you Loraine, Well done on 4th Place 
    Posted by JockBMW
    well thank you kindly Jock, I was very pleasantly surprised when I saw my finishing place this morning. I struggle with 2 tables let alone 3. "Bubble girl" springs to mind so I will aim for a cash next Monday. ^_^ x

Great fun
  • edited April 2011
    Congratulations Jaegerbomb, seems like my plan to destroy your internet connection for the day didn't work lol

Thanks to Chris & Trev for all their hard work
  • edited April 2011
    well played ploppy/scoues
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: FORUM DTD (04/04) INC THE NEW APRIL LEAGUE : Lisa there's one thing to say about the no smoking AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH
    Posted by scouse_red
    Lol know exactly what you mean.
    Stick at it though, just think of all that extra cash!!!!
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: FORUM DTD (04/04) INC THE NEW APRIL LEAGUE : Lol know exactly what you mean. Stick at it though, just think of all that extra cash!!!!
    Posted by MADMOO
    more easy chips to be had for someone you mean lol