You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

I'LL TRY AGAIN

edited April 2011 in Area 51
To the mod who moved this post to Area 51 what do you know about poker, let me guess NOTHING?? This happened this morning, ON THIS SITE, i posted it here for discussion thats why i posted it in general chat............ OR ARE WE NOT EVEN ALLOWED TO DISCUSS HANDS THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED ON THE SITE AND LOL AT THE CRAZYNESS OF WHAT GOES ON AT TIMES. 

My first thought, great a set, my second, bet i'm up against quad 6's.
tienSmall blind £0.50£0.50£98.50PEPEBig blind £1.00£1.50£116.59 Your hole cards55   jules007Fold    bazywazy86Raise £4.00£5.50£206.40lamby4907Call £4.00£9.50£116.26Stevie_JFold    stienCall £3.50£13.00£95.00PEPEFold    Flop  665   stienCheck    bazywazy86Bet £9.75£22.75£196.65lamby4907Call £9.75£32.50£106.51stienCall £9.75£42.25£85.25Turn  A   stienCheck    bazywazy86Check    lamby4907Check    River  2   stienBet £22.00£64.25£63.25bazywazy86Raise £65.13£129.38£131.52lamby4907Fold    stienAll-in £63.25£192.63£0.00bazywazy86Call £20.12£212.75£111.40stienShow55   bazywazy86Show66   bazywazy86WinFour 6s£210.95

Seriously this site is fast becoming an all action video arcade game where any hand even the most unlikely is probably, no almost always out there. Some more lowlights from a very short session on a standard Sat morning on here....

stienSmall blind £0.25£0.25£50.53tappazukiBig blind £0.50£0.75£55.73 Your hole cards63   Kefalonian<td style="padding-top:7px;padding-right:5px;padding-bottom:7px;paddi

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Stein,

If it's a 'ZOMG, the action here is unbearable, look at the rigged RNG style post' = Area 51.

If you want the hands putting up for some kind of discussion (although I don't see how the way you've phrased it could actually invite any kind of debate) = Poker Clinic.

This going in General Poker Chat is wrong whichever way you want to complain about it.

Edit 1: The above is a whine about the action-laded hands. That's Area 51 material so it's headed over there.
    Edit 2: No, I didn't move your initial post.
  • edited April 2011
    Dave,

Of course its a "the action here is unbearable" thread, unbearable is the wrong phrase however because I, unlike you and your sort, play on the site in the cash games, so what's your opinion worth?? NOTHING. 

In any case unbelievable is a more apt phrase

Why did you come to the "rigged RNG style post" conclusion. Dave seriously you have no idea what we are up against because quite simply you don't play enough on here. Actually scratch that you have no clue re poker full stop. 

As a wise man once told you "get back behind the rail", you have no right to comment on a cash game thread, let alone move it, why because you don't play, why not because you'd get destroyed.

• edited April 2011
    Stien,
    Two points to make about this thread....

What kind of "discussion" are you expecting apart from the usual doom merchants who will insist the site is rigged? All you are suggesting is that these hands are always happening when, in actual FACT, they are not and as a regular(?) player you should know that! You have offered no discussion of your own and no real topic (oh, apart from LOL??????)

Secondly, do you know who Sky Dave is? I'm gobsmacked at your personal attack on him, especially the "you have no clue re poker full stop" and "
    you have no right to comment on a cash game thread, let alone move it" comments! He is thoroughly justified and equipped to comment and just because you don't like it does not give you the right to make such disparaging remarks!

All the best at the tables......er maybe!

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: I'LL TRY AGAIN:
    Dave, Of course its a " the action here is unbearable" thread, unbearable is the wrong phrase however because I, unlike you and your sort, play on the site in the cash games, so what's your opinion worth?? NOTHING.  In any case unbelievable is a more apt phrase Why did you come to the " rigged RNG style post" conclusion. Dave seriously you have no idea what we are up against because quite simply you don't play enough on here. Actually scratch that you have no clue re poker full stop.  As a wise man (that was actually Stien - Dave) once told you "get back behind the rail", you have no right to comment on a cash game thread, let alone move it, why because you don't play, why not because you'd get destroyed.
    Posted by stien

Stien,

I'm afraid you're wrong again I have every right to move it because it's in the wrong part of the forum. Moderators are here to get content in the right part of the site, not take abuse from the trolls. 

The rest of the post isn't worth commenting. You might be right but I'd lose my money with a bit of class at least...

• edited April 2011
    Seriously dave how would you know how I lose?? Do you talk to all your customers like this??
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: I'LL TRY AGAIN:
    Stien, Two points to make about this thread.... What kind of "discussion" are you expecting apart from the usual doom merchants who will insist the site is rigged? All you are suggesting is that these hands are always happening when, in actual FACT, they are not and as a regular(?) player you should know that! You have offered no discussion of your own and no real topic (oh, apart from LOL??????) Secondly, do you know who Sky Dave is? I'm gobsmacked at your personal attack on him, especially the " you have no clue re poker full stop" and " you have no right to comment on a cash game thread, let alone move it" comments! He is thoroughly justified and equipped to comment and just because you don't like it does not give you the right to make such disparaging remarks! All the best at the tables......er maybe!
    Posted by DiggerMan
    I am well aware who Dave is. What exactly did I say that wasn't correct, does he play cash? Does he do so on the site? Does he put in any sort of volume? As a reg player I do know for a fact that these hands happen way too often and if you had been keeping up I've been saying it for a while now.