You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Abuse Report

edited April 2011 in Poker Chat

where is the link--I have looked around but other than on the thread posts I can see where to report!

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Hiya pal....

Just scroll to the bottom of the page and start a live chat with CC.

It's free and they will take any allegation of abuse on the tables very seriously.

Please don't let this put you off sky, it really is a fab place to hang, and the forum is WIIIII-KEEEEEDDDDD (mostly obv lol)
    Gl at the tables

xx
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Abuse Report:
    Hiya pal.... Just scroll to the bottom of the page and start a live chat with CC. It's free and they will take any allocation of abuse on the tables very seriously. Please don't let this put you off sky, it really is a fab place to hang, and the forum is WIIIII-KEEEEEDDDDD (mostly obv lol) Gl at the tables xx
    Posted by TRIP5
    very concisely put modtrippy :))))) xxx

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Abuse Report:
    Hiya pal.... Just scroll to the bottom of the page and start a live chat with CC. It's free and they will take any allocation of abuse on the tables very seriously. Please don't let this put you off sky, it really is a fab place to hang, and the forum is WIIIII-KEEEEEDDDDD (mostly obv lol) Gl at the tables xx
    Posted by TRIP5
    I always thought it was accusation of abuse......

If they are now allocating it out, we are all doomed I tell thee....:)))
  • edited April 2011
    There is personal abuse thread in area 51 if you want some!