You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

any news on don!!

edited April 2011 in Poker Chat
miss him and his posts, last i heard he was getting good news and then vanished!! was the news that good!!

Comments

• edited April 2011
    I think I remember reading that he was taking a break mate
  • edited April 2011

He got staked $200 to play on other sites.....

He won a 3,700 runner mtt and final tabled a 2,500 runner mtt in the same week!!!!

Then he kinda lost his way, expecting that to happen all the time. He was getting down again.

Then his graphics card broke and he can't get online. lol.

Spoke to him the other day he doesn't rly know when he can get it sorted. 
  • edited April 2011
    sounds like him!!! send him my regards if you speak again, alawys trying to improve, good kid shame about nationality x
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: any news on don!!:
    He got staked $200 to play on other sites..... He won a 3,700 runner mtt and final tabled a 2,500 runner mtt in the same week!!!! Then he kinda lost his way, expecting that to happen all the time. He was getting down again. Then his graphics card broke and he can't get online. lol. Spoke to him the other day he doesn't rly know when he can get it sorted. 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

i have loads of spare graphics cards, if you tell me his os, and address i will send him one..

• edited April 2011
    I talked to him on facebook few days ago and he said he was ok but "doing other things"?!