You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Home games

edited April 2011 in Poker Chat
Hi all. First time post from me.

I've been playing quite a few home games and have a pretty good structure that everyone likes (20 buy in, 1 re-buy in first hour, 100 blind starting stack, 15 min blinds). The 1 re-buy limit stops the rich kids gambling so much. But I'm thinking about trying add-ons which I'm not too familiar with. What are the benefits or problems with add-ons? Is there a typical amount the add-on should be in relation to the initial buy-in? 

Also, does anyone have any good software they recommend for a home tourney (blind timing etc) either for PC or iPhone.

Cheers,

FinnAl

Comments

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Home games:
    Hi all. First time post from me. I've been playing quite a few home games and have a pretty good structure that everyone likes (20 buy in, 1 re-buy in first hour, 100 blind starting stack, 15 min blinds). The 1 re-buy limit stops the rich kids gambling so much. But I'm thinking about trying add-ons which I'm not too familiar with. What are the benefits or problems with add-ons? Is there a typical amount the add-on should be in relation to the initial buy-in?  Also, does anyone have any good software they recommend for a home tourney (blind timing etc) either for PC or iPhone. Cheers, FinnAl
    Posted by FinnAl

Tournament director for pc