You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh MAN OR WOMAN????????????????

2»

Comments

• edited April 2011

It's Audrey's fault, she does krazy things to blokes! She needs to stop being such a temptress.

• edited April 2011
    I hope he is a man , unless he is the uglyist woman i'v ever seen!
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh MAN OR WOMAN????????????????:
    Maybe he's like that guy in coronation street, likes dressing as a woman now and then. Would explain why he doesn't want to attend an spt:))))))
    Posted by MADMOO
    Birds of a Feather  ..... think Dohhhhhhh and Oy go out clubbing at weekends in polka dot dresses they made from my curtains. !
  • edited April 2011
    C4P....???? Can't see anything in "my account".................
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Alright sir/or ma'am ;)

Spoke to CS this morning and C4P will be paid on Thu 7th April (5 working days after)

Cheers - Dan
  • edited April 2011
    It's Audrey's fault, she does krazy things to blokes! She needs to stop being such a temptress.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Lol, how Audrey didn't walk back out when she seen him in the police station I will never no. He was scary!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh MAN OR WOMAN???????????????? : Birds of a Feather  ..... think Dohhhhhhh and Oy go out clubbing at weekends in polka dot dresses they made from my curtains. !
    Posted by logdon
    Lol, I would pay to see that
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh MAN OR WOMAN???????????????? : Alright sir/or ma'am ;) Spoke to CS this morning and C4P will be paid on Thu 7th April (5 working days after) Cheers - Dan
    Posted by dtm75
    Cheerz Buddily! Panic over.

I'm afraid my wardrobe consists of only shorts, and t shirts, with 2 "proper shirts" 1 is white, the other is Greghogg-esq. I have 2 pairs of jeans, and 1 pair of trousers, I try to avoid wearing either wherever possible. Fortunately I havent been to a funeral for a while, and luckily, the dress code rules up here are fairly relaxed.

1 of my t shirts is lucky, the other 19 aren't. It's light blue.

2 hoodys, for the rare occasions that it's cold in Donny, 2 trainers, 1 for each foot, and sum flip flops.

I've got a coat too, but I have never worn it.

Hoola shorts ftw. Got sum funny looks when we were a foot deep in snow though, I have lots of long football socks so that wasn't a problem.
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh MAN OR WOMAN???????????????? : Cheerz Buddily! Panic over. I'm afraid my wardrobe consists of only shorts, and t shirts, with 2 "proper shirts" 1 is white, the other is Greghogg-esq. I have 2 pairs of jeans, and 1 pair of trousers, I try to avoid wearing either wherever possible. Fortunately I havent been to a funeral for a while, and luckily, the dress code rules up here are fairly relaxed. 1 of my t shirts is lucky, the other 19 aren't. It's light blue. 2 hoodys, for the rare occasions that it's cold in Donny, 2 trainers, 1 for each foot, and sum flip flops. I've got a coat too, but I have never worn it. Hoola shorts ftw. Got sum funny looks when we were a foot deep in snow though, I have lots of long football socks so that wasn't a problem.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    There you go, wear those and you can come to an SPT event!

Just call me Laurence Llewelyn Bowen
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh MAN OR WOMAN???????????????? : There you go, wear those and you can come to an SPT event! Just call me Laurence Llewelyn Bowen
    Posted by FlashFlush
    I think he should wear the greghogg-esque shirt if he comes to an SPT. standard uniform innit. Unless TKP adopt him and he can wear the mighty orange!

Also, he would need shoes for Luton, i think that was his (her) pathetic excuse last time!!
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh MAN OR WOMAN???????????????? : I think he should wear the greghogg-esque shirt if he comes to an SPT. standard uniform innit. Unless TKP adopt him and he can wear the mighty orange! Also, he would need shoes for Luton, i think that was his (her) pathetic excuse last time!!
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    I didn't make an excuse for not going!!!

If I wanted to go something like that wouldn't stop me, although it is annoying and a silly rule, it's not bad enough to stop me doing something I want to do!!!!

I intended to go, up until friday afternoon, and I still hadn't sorted anything. So I just decided I cudnt b botherd. 

I'm glad too, after I saw they filmed the reactions of the contestants when the total player results were announced....wtf....so cruel! No way would I have done that.

If I never had any intention of going I'd say so. 

• edited April 2011
    I played 'emma' the other day and 'she' was gobbing off to the whole table!

I think she may like a drop of ale too mate, you both have some common ground!

Maybe you could both go on a blind date?

• edited April 2011
    fine line between hate and lust, jj just hoping she wants abit of donnys finest!!