You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Got Your Poker Rush? (TounamentIdea)

edited April 2011 in Poker Chat
Well im going to attempt to discribe my tournament idea.

Got Your Poker Rush is a tournament Which is a £5.50 Buy in (£5.00+0.50p)

It will run WeekNights at 19:30 with blinds starting at 10/20 and blinds will increase every 8minutes.

The idea is that you have a short time to make you decision, Like a speed table (Not sure how many seconds you get..10?)

After the 4th hand the table has played, you instantly move tables and get put randomly around on the other tables. (Need to check with sky to see whether it would work with there software) You could be unlucky and be in Big Blind every time the tables change, but you could also benifit from this and miss the blinds.

The buy in suits the small BR and for the mid stakes, im sure they wont mind playing this type of Buyin as it will be stress free for them and could still get a decent cash if this turns out succesfull and gets alot of runners.

Not sure if this is the type people would play, But i think it might need a garauntee to make it stand out from the other Small Mtt there are in the lobby

Any tips i will take on board. Thanks for taking the time to read!

Ps im sure if missed some thing out.

EDIT: We could also do a £11 one with a few little sats during the day to get straight into the Tournament