You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

poker cruise

hey ive a great idea which satifies even the wife
how about a poker cruise with sky poker holiday cruise poker what more could anybody want
people could buy direct or you could run comps for tickets, play as much poker as you want on board
would make a great adition to the sky poker tour
how about it  im in

Comments

• edited April 2011
    In Response to poker cruise:
    hey ive a great idea which satifies even the wife how about a poker cruise with sky poker holiday cruise poker what more could anybody want people could buy direct or you could run comps for tickets, play as much poker as you want on board would make a great adition to the sky poker tour how about it  im in
    Posted by bustout44
    wow what a good idea - i like it!!
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: poker cruise:
    In Response to poker cruise : wow what a good idea - i like it!!
    Posted by Amarie
    yeah count me in.going on a cruise in august with the family and i'll have to do the usual shopping and lazing by the pool (hard life i no) but with a poker cruise everybodys catered for and at least it would give me a chance to win my holiday costs back.
  • edited April 2011
    Sounds interesting, but I think this suggestion will probably sink without a trace.
  • edited April 2011
    Just as long as its women, children & sky mods who can get in the liferafts first:))