You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Chosen One... tournament idea

edited April 2011 in Poker Chat
...originally posted as an April fool, but the more I think about it, I really think it could add an extra dimension to a Bounty Hunter.

Designed to take the place of the 8k Monday night Bounty Hunter.  The format would be same as a BH. 10 min blinds.

One player (assigned randomly) has 10% of entire prize pool (i.e. £800) on their head, whoever knocks them out gets 75% of that (£600) straight into their account and the "chosen one" the other 25% (£200).

If the "chosen one" actually goes on to win the tournament (rare), they would keep that 10% (£800) bounty %, plus normal prize pool, plus a 25% bonus - up to an additional £2,000

*adding poll failed - call myself a techy too*

Can I add one after orginial submission, or, will I need to start a new thread??

Comments

• edited April 2011
    In Response to The Chosen One... tournament idea:
    ...originally posted as an April fool, but the more I think about it, I really think it could add an extra dimension to a Bounty Hunter. Designed to take the place of the 8k Monday night Bounty Hunter.  The format would be same as a BH. 10 min blinds. One player (assigned randomly) has 10% of entire prize pool (i.e. £800) on their head, whoever knocks them out gets 75% of that (£600) straight into their account and the "chosen one" the other 25% (£200). If the "chosen one" actually goes on to win the tournament (rare), they would keep that 10% (£800) bounty %, plus normal prize pool, plus a 25% bonus - up to an additional £2,000 *adding poll failed - call myself a techy too* Can I add one after orginial submission, or, will I need to start a new thread??
    Posted by dtm75

You need to start a new thread. Copy & paste the above but ADD POLL before submitting on the next one.
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: The Chosen One... tournament idea:
    In Response to The Chosen One... tournament idea : You need to start a new thread. Copy & paste the above but ADD POLL before submitting on the next one.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Thank you sir.

Mods, can you kill this thread, i've added another with a poll?

Cheers, Dan