You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

All for 1; 1 for All VLV Tourney Idea

edited April 2011 in Poker Chat
At present a Viva Las Vegas package is worth 10K with a grand of juice per each package through the present qualifying method.  I propose this alongside the present VLV satellites.  The greatest thing about SkyPoker is the community and what I suggest is that we have a 100 person MTT where the winner plays the WSOP Main but every runner in the tournament has an interest in them.  It would cost 110 pounds to enter with the possibility of various Semi final and Quarter final Sats to run into it.

All For One, One For All 100 Player Tournament.

Entry 110

Prize Pool

1st - VLV Package, they play the WSOP Main Event and they receive 25% of any money won in the Main Event
2nd - 10% Stake in any money made by the winner in the WSOP Main
3rd - 5% Stake
4th to 6th - 2% Stake
7th - 20th - 1% Stake
21st - 100th - 0.5% Stake

Start Time 5pm on a Sunday

Structure:

8K Starting Stack
20 Minute levels

Positives:

The winner would get all the perks of a VLV package (the spending money, value of hotel and flights, Tikay as a butler are all their's completely) and get the chance to play the WSOP Main Event.  99 community members would be cheering them on from the forum and the updates.  Hopefully we'd get everyone pushing in the right direction.  I know the player would only receive a quarter of the winnings but a lot of people have had hefty stakes to go into the Main Event and have done pretty ok for themselves since a great performance (Mr J Gold aside).

Negatives:

This MTT cannot run unless maxed out.  It would have to be made clear that any entries (direct or through satellites) are non-refundable.

Comments

• edited April 2011
    I like the idea Tommy, but i dont like the fact that you can only win 25% of your vegas winnings. I wouldnt like to play a tourney knowing that if i won id only get 25% of it! However, 110 quid to go to vegas! Yes please!
  • edited April 2011
    ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT TOMMY !!!

Would defo be up for this!!

Been some great idea's in this theme, but for me, this is the Most Original & Best

Well thought out Sir !!