You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

You, Me, TSP and Viva Las V!

edited April 2011 in Poker Chat
SOOOO here's the story from A to Z if you wanna get with me you gotta listen carefully.......

I have a great idea, which can help everyoneeeeeeeeeee

I want another freebie in the primo so u gotta vote yes.

---------------------------

Gliterbabe.

LjamesL

Dantb

Lolufold!

----------------------------

That is the origonal, current, tsp team "in my eyes"

My idea.....

We play a multi table tournament, on a friday night, or whatever.

£11 to play. 

Everyone who makes the final four on the final table, qualifies for the next round.

4 go through

Live draw on one of the shows, 4 TSP "coaches" 4 finalists.

The 4 finalists are assigned a coach, for a week, in preperation for the finals, which will take place on a Sunday night live on the primo show. 

2 heads up matches, and the winners play eachother in the final.

The TSP "pro" will coach his player for a week, over the phone, msn, team viewer, whatever he wants to do. 

Each TSP member will be rewarded for their efforts.

The  TSP memeber who coaches the winner of the HU showdown will get a place in the VLV final worth 1.1k

The runner up will get 10k c4p points.

The third place TSP member will get 6k C4P points.

The forth place TSP member will get 4k C4P.

The 4 lucky finalists are playing HU for the initial prize pool (obvious consolation is the week's tuition from the TSP pros) 80% for the winner, 20% for 2nd!

Comments

• edited April 2011
    (obv this will mean sky have to fork out a few quid but sooooooooooooo what)

They've got plenty!

lol

I'm going to bed !!!!!
  • edited April 2011
    yep i can see sky chompin at the bit at that 1 lol

10 out of 10 for creativity but will never happen. & btw ur opening line did actually really make me LOL, top stuff!
  • edited April 2011
    Started listening to music on the earphones while I play.....

Had the spice girls greatest hits on loop for the last 2 hours, whilst I was winning.

Very superstitious like that. 

Very much regretting, and kinda cringing at it now. But sooooooooooooooooooo what.

That's a great idea, I'd love to be coached by TSP for a week. Plenty of banter and motivation for each TSP player to win.

Get it on sky.

If that doesnt win, can I have a 2nd entry, of a 5.50 entry, 150 gtd standard NLH tourny at 4pm every day with 10 min blinds. Creativity ftw.
  • edited April 2011

And thinking about it, it's not gonna cost sky that much anyway.......

1K for the VLV seat, and about 1k worth of cash for points.......

You could make the buy in 22 quid, 500 runners, thats 1k worth of rake.

They have 1k worth of freeroll festivals all the time, this would just be a different way of distributing the freeroll funds, to TSP, who are TSP, so they've earnt it, and should get bonuses like this.

Btw I range merged the sh 1t out of 20nl last night. Felt like Ivey. If I made it to the final of this comp I could give my coach some tips too, so it's a 2 way thing.