You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

how many?

edited April 2011 in Poker Chat

Hello Bud,

Just a wee note I thought i,d write to you to tell you how my pokers going.

My poker was going downhill, and I was moaning about the state of play, at some tables.

I got some good advice from Billy(what a friend) of where I was going wrong. He said the way I play was all wrong, and I would only win backstage, at  the midnight club which is a  niche market. So he advised me to change my game now ,that would be very character building, and would increase my chances of winning, and remember  if you haven’t hit don’t push it.

im not getting any younger and let’s face it I can’t buy time. Since the start my game has been always waining, and it was time to comply or die.

Now I have changed my game, and managed to win a few tournaments, which made me a gran slam hero.Thats rhythm I suppose.

So I have only 1 thing to say to Billy:

Big fella,thanks

Your sincerely

Chief dan george

Comments

• edited April 2011
    In Response to how many?:
    Hello Bud, Just a wee note I thought i,d write to you to tell you how my pokers going. My poker was going downhill, and I was moaning about the state of play, at some tables. I got some good advice from Billy(what a friend) of where I was going wrong. He said the way I play was all wrong, and I would only win backstage, at   the midnight club which is a   niche market. So he advised me to change my game now ,that would be very character building, and would increase my chances of winning, and remember   if you haven’t hit don’t push it. im not getting any younger and let’s face it I can’t buy time. Since the start my game has been always waining, and it was time to comply or die. Now I have changed my game, and managed to win a few tournaments, which made me a gran slam hero.Thats rhythm I suppose. So I have only 1 thing to say to Billy: Big fella,thanks Your sincerely Chief dan george
    Posted by thejudge10

14?
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: how many?:
    In Response to how many? : 14?
    Posted by MAXALLY

Rubbish!!      56

Why do I feel I've just peeked at someone's PM?  This has just got to be SPAM ........ wait for it  :o)
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to how many?:
    Hello Bud, Just a wee note I thought i,d write to you to tell you how my pokers going. My poker was going downhill, and I was moaning about the state of play, at some tables. I got some good advice from Billy(what a friend) of where I was going wrong. He said the way I play was all wrong, and I would only win backstage, at   the midnight club which is a   niche market. So he advised me to change my game now ,that would be very character building, and would increase my chances of winning, and remember   if you haven’t hit don’t push it. im not getting any younger and let’s face it I can’t buy time. Since the start my game has been always waining, and it was time to comply or die. Now I have changed my game, and managed to win a few tournaments, which made me a gran slam hero.Thats rhythm I suppose. So I have only 1 thing to say to Billy: Big fella,thanks Your sincerely Chief dan george
    Posted by thejudge10
    +! ?