You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

this is wot u need on sky imo

edited April 2011 in Poker Chat

ok its not exactly a tourney idea but hope it still counts lol i guess it wud fall under the sintngo catergory (which imo needs improving, even tho i dont really play em!) ....

why cant sky introduce  18, 45, 90 player sitngos standard & turbos. on multiple buyin levels so every1 is happy (ie £2, 90 player sitngo top 8 get paid) or (£22 turbo 18 player sitngo top 4 paid) etc etc ...

run em all thru the day/night at EVERY buy-in level available on all formats, charge ur rake wotva & i GUARANTEE they wud fill up in no time. theres NO guarantee from sky so they will never lose money only gain from woteva it is they wanna charge for entering. so simple and def wud be so effective!

get rid of the scarys, introduce this (like i sed add the turbo too) and every1 is happy!

as for actual mtts- DEF a proper heads up structured tourney!

for the saturday night cash show(which is great btw) but i would take less focus off the cash 300 tables (we have seen enough from the same guys now-it wud be better if it woz diff playas) add more tv cash tables on lobby (the waiting lists at the couple of tv tables for the shot of fame are ridiculous lol) and show various hands from each table thruout the night...and keep up the goodwork with the studio guests or just pay redmond woteva it takes to get him there each week!

and why im on one, rather than constant repeats all week, would sky not be able to show coverage thruout the day/night (when the live show isnt on) of hands (all formats-cash,sitngo,mtt) no analyst or presenter needed, just a 10min delay on random action that is going on live on TV tables thruout the site? surely this would also increase viewing figures? i like watchin skypoker but only tune in for live shows coz the constant reapeats do my head in.

i aint moanin just tryin to give my opinion.

surely all this deserves a primo entry :-)

RKO

Comments