You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TRIP5

edited April 2011 in Poker Chat

this omaha thing isquality never played it before but its good fun ha. would never have played it for money but the freeroll is great/ Big thumbs up from me

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Did you go all in with AAAA?
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: TRIP5:
    Did you go all in with AAAA?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    nah trip 2s on flop glad it was a freeroll hit a straight on river lmao
  • edited April 2011
    Lasted til 37ish..had tremendous fun...more please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The game itself was ace, as far as introducing the game to the masses,  as one player on my table put it..."thank you, i wasn't even sure how many cards I was supposed to be playing"...'

The objective is hopefully starting to be achieved...

Thanks SP for putting the guarantee up..hopefully there will be a few people goggling Omaha for beginners before the next match

xx
  • edited April 2011
    yayyy more fish to omaha!

i personally think this will be the game everyone is playing in 5 or so years anyway
  • edited April 2011

I think the people who learn Omaha now when the traffic is so low on sky will do very, very well as the Omaha traffic increases here. Variations in poker can only expand your holistic view of poker, and in turn your understanding of the game...

GOGOGOGOGOGOOGO

But most of all enjoy!!! It's supposed to be fun ;o)

xx

• edited April 2011
    Yeah it was only my third time of playing it but really enjoyed it.

Finally got the hang of what a good starting hand is.

Got off to a great start but then couldn't hit a sausage and wasn't comfortable at trying to bluff.
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: TRIP5:
    Yeah it was only my third time of playing it but really enjoyed it. Finally got the hang of what a good starting hand is. Got off to a great start but then couldn't hit a sausage and wasn't comfortable at trying to bluff.
    Posted by AcidMan27
    Don't think there's much profit in bluffing at Omaha in the long run.  There are so many hands that can hit sets, straights and flushes that players, more those new to the game, will call with almost anything because they'll nearly always hit something.  It's a good variant, though, if you fancy a change from NLHE.