You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

What albums do you listen to whilst grinding at the tables?

edited April 2011 in Poker Chat

Found out my walkman earplugs work on the PC too !  ;)

I've found a website that lets me listen to any album for free, it's legal too! (pm me if you want it) - I used to just make do with the music channels on sky but wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too many adverts became annoying.

But I am definitely not a big music lover. The last album I bought was the first one that snow patrol ever made. And before that it was a Katie Melua album!!!

This week I've had clubland hardcore on loads, and also "the very best of the Grimethorpe Colliery band" (from the film 'brassed off' thrown in there!

I've added abit of the spice girls greatest hits for good measure, and I must have listened to them all at least 10 times each this week.

I need some help/advice/inspiration for some great grinding albums.

As you can tell nothing is off limits, from classical, to hardcore, I'm really not bothered. I also like old music, 60's n stuff. The album would preferably be a "best of" or some sort of compilation, so I recognise some of the songs.

What do you like to listen to whilst playing???

This is a serious thread btw, and poker related, so plz dnt move it, at least for today!

Merci ;)

Comments