You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

2 day main event tournment

edited April 2011 in Poker Chat

starts on sunday  7.00pm 15min blinds play till say 1pm game stops then the remaining players resume at 7.00pm on the monday with the same amount off chips u ended with the nite before buy ins could vary for all bank rolls

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Ye i like this

But if this is done, i think we need 10k chips and 1/2 hour blinds. so the whole thing would last about 10 hours!!! snoozefest ftw.

Also make it a big buyin like 110, with satelites. I think this would be popular.

• edited April 2011

+1

sat/sun...or bank holiday weekend

• edited April 2011
    Yup great idea. Agree with hoggers, big buy in needed, probs £110 minimum with at least half hour blinds and at least 10k starting chips. Sky have said this wont work in the past but i think its something they should definitely consider, there is deffo interest in this and it would be something different that what they have now :)
  • edited April 2011
    I,d also go for Sat/Sun

Starts 1pm saturday afternoon - 10k - 30 minute Blinds   -  £100 buy in or £120 (whats an extra 20)

Saturday  - 1pm - 11pm or get to a certain number aroud that time

then Sunday from mid afternoon 4pm - 12pm or as near as Sky could work it with however many runners 
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: 2 day main event tournment:
    Ye i like this But if this is done, i think we need 10k chips and 1/2 hour blinds. so the whole thing would last about 10 hours!!! snoozefest ftw. Also make it a big buyin like 110, with satelites. I think this would be popular.
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    depending on runners could last a lot longer - could also have antes
  • edited April 2011
    with 6 hours of play on the first day, would there be many if any left? I peronally dont like these roll over to different days tournaments, but thats just because i dont like to have to commit to 2 days lol, but im sure loads of others like this formatt so i vote yes, if this is your type of thing.
  • edited April 2011
    brilliant idea and + 1 to 10k starting stack + antes also maybe more blind levels early on and middle levels ?? but other then that yes i would play providing i have the BR of course BRM is key to success they say i need to remember that bit of my own advice ofc
  • edited April 2011
    like 10.000 starting chips 30 blinds 100 pound buy in plus u can have sats get into it  looney there will be a lot left because u have plenty of play not full off shove monkeys evry hand

l