You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Goals Goals Goals - week 6... leave your prediction here

124»

Comments

• edited September 2009
    In Response to Goals Goals Goals - week 6... leave your prediction here:
    Hi Guys, time for everyone's favourite competition and a really easy way to win yourself a free poker tournament entry. a massive congrats to Webby, chels, booboo69 and dudeskin8 who all correctly guessed that 34 goals would be scored last week. (i will be in touch with each of you via private messaging to arrange your prize.) with another high scoring week... will there be as many scored this upcoming weekend? how many goals will be scored in the premiership leave your predictions here! (entries have to be made by 12.30 pm on Saturday to count. ) Good luck!
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    surely cant rob me of the prize with this post rich lol
  • edited September 2009
    I31n Response to Goals Goals Goals - week 6... leave your prediction here:
    Hi Guys, time for everyone's favourite competition and a really easy way to win yourself a free poker tournament entry. a massive congrats to Webby, chels, booboo69 and dudeskin8 who all correctly guessed that 34 goals would be scored last week. (i will be in touch with each of you via private messaging to arrange your prize.) with another high scoring week... will there be as many scored this upcoming weekend? how many goals will be scored in the premiership leave your predictions here! (entries have to be made by 12.30 pm on Saturday to count. ) Good luck!
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    31 goals this week
  • edited September 2009
    ummmmmm 28 for sure lol
  • edited September 2009
    why are you posting on here, this is last weeks lol
  • edited September 2009
    quite a few winners last week, well done guys.

33 goals where scored over the weekend and i will be in touch via private messaging to arrange your prize. look out for this weeks comp

Rich
  • edited September 2009
    hi,
    my scientifacly worked out (better known as the pin methodology) number of goals is 28
    Regards
    ST4R