You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Last chance saloon!!

edited April 2011 in The Sky Poker Tour

Only 5 places left in the SPT no point going for the satellite as i think its going to be filled up before any get played, (already 14) good luck all who are in it.

Comments

• edited April 2011
    I put a thread on general chat about this

not sure how sky are going to sort it

Should be a good semi though  - some big names and everyone will be desperate to those last seats
  • edited April 2011
    This filled up but there is another semi in lobby for tomorrow night now too??  Have more seats been released???
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Last chance saloon!!:
    This filled up but there is another semi in lobby for tomorrow night now too??  Have more seats been released???
    Posted by Yorkie74
     I cant see anymore semis in the lobby for tomorrow, i think the only reason its limited to 100 is the venue is quite small and if you check out their web site all the local games played are limited to 100

• SPTSPT
    edited April 2011
    Capacity is 150. 100 normal plus 50 extra for us

100 seats are sold

I am just checking demand from guests, competition winners etc etc. IF there are seats spare at the end of that process then more satellites will come into the lobby and I will post on this board beforehand
  • edited April 2011
    The sat was removed by this morning so as I thought and Rich confirms it is full