You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

"tikay@10am" - but is "am" morning, or "added money"?

2»

Comments

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: "tikay@10am" - but is "am" morning, or "added money"?:
    Tikay just to say Great tourny Great structure Great fun all in all a fantastic way to start the day Thank You Looking forward to doing it again
    Posted by scouse_r
    ed
    Thanks Chris. I thought the structure was pretty good, it was essentially the TOTTY structure, which is OK.

We might do it again later this week, Friday possibly, if I can bend the suits ears sufficiently, though I'm not sure we'll get the Added Value & "no Reg Fee" coup through again!

Really good atmo this morning.

PS - Well done on cashing. That was some serious "clinging on" by you!
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: "tikay@10am" - but is "am" morning, or "added money"? : Thanks Chris. I thought the structure was pretty good, it was essentially the TOTTY structure, which is OK. We might do it again later this week, Friday possibly, if I can bend the suits ears sufficiently, though I'm not sure we'll get the Added Value & "no Reg Fee" coup through again!   Really good atmo this morning. PS - Well done on cashing. That was some serious "clinging on" by you!
    Posted by Tikay10
    added value or not and reg fee or not you can count me in the chatbox and rail made it more than worthwhile IMO

as for the clinging on you couldn't put it any better lol

• edited April 2011
    Bring back the reg free, but promise to add 25 quid to the prizepool shud the tourny make 50 runners.

Sky are freerolling, and players have added value.
  • edited April 2011
    Well done all who cashed
    I wanted to play this but had to pick my little boy up from nursery at 12 o'clock, schools don't break up until friday here
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: "tikay@10am" - but is "am" morning, or "added money"? : Depends, Shaz, if it proves popular, we might do it weekly, twice weekly, or even daily, though we'd probably rotate the "Presenters/Analysts", so that all the 865 crew have a go at it, subject to availability. We will almost certainly do it at least once more this week, for sure. Probably. It's an experiment, basically. In short, if enough players play it, it might become daily, or every other day, if not, it'll go in the bin, with all my other "good" ideas...... We are really trying to change a lot of things. 865 has changed massively in the last 6 months, the Download has arrived, TSP has been much improved (imo), "Deep" Cash Tables have arrived, more Points for playing Main Events, the Tourney Structures right across the Lobby are all being examined with a view to seeing if they can be improved, da de da. You'll see lots more ideas such as this one, some will flop, some will work. It's like "a dripping tap soon fills a bath" thing. If we can improve just an itsy-bitsy bit every day, eventually the bath will overflow. Or something like that.   
    Posted by Tikay10
    I don't think anyone needs to see Orford at 10am, Lisa-Marie however...
  • edited April 2011
    Nice idea How about doing 1 for the weekend for all us working ones?
    Posted by Ploppy33
    + 1 Massive !!
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: "tikay@10am" - but is "am" morning, or "added money"? : I don't think anyone needs to see Orford at 10am, Lisa-Marie however...
    Posted by Machka
    + 1 MegaMassive!!!