You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SPT sats and semi tonight?

edited April 2011 in Poker Chat
i have registered direct into the semi as it was capped at 25 players yet there are still sats running and the semi has 25 players alreday as there are only 5 seats available

i am presuming there will be extra seats for ayone who qualifies tonight?

I am also now playing a satelite and i dont want to remove my name from the  semi list incase I cant buy back in so hope if i qualify I can get my £24 back 

Comments

• edited April 2011
    and your doing very well in sat as well
  • edited April 2011
    lol - I dont know what it is about sats recently - keep bubbling them - at least i picked up £19 this time for 3rd and will be in the semi
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: SPT sats and semi tonight?:
    lol - I dont know what it is about sats recently - keep bubbling them - at least i picked up £19 this time for 3rd and will be in the semi
    Posted by MP33
    Was a really good game MP :)
  • edited April 2011
    Cheers Barry

The 2 players who went through in my sat arn,t in the lobby for the semi so not sure whats going to happen to them
    bobbycat269601Entry to SPT Semi Final
    hatfield89150402Entry to SPT Semi Final
  • edited April 2011

oh dear

guess they get their 24 quid back...

or unless they increase capacity

• edited April 2011
    It was kept at 25

out  3rd hand with A J after hitting j j on flop and turn to a FH

will have to wait till next one

GL everyone left
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: SPT sats and semi tonight?:
    It was kept at 25 out  3rd hand with A J after hitting j j on flop and turn to a FH will have to wait till next one GL everyone left
    Posted by MP33
    did you win a seat to the live event then MP? ive had to be on the phone and everything to get it settled and they wont increase capacity i even offered to pay the difference directly into the main event and they wouldnt have it in the end i settled for an entry into tonights double stack and the £24 back not too happy as to get that it took me almost an hour discussing it with an advisor on live chat then just short of an hour sat on hold on the phone to come to this agreement with a duty manager, sky being a multi million pound comapny i thought they would have been more customer friendly and not arguin over them breaching rights would be intersted to find out wat bobbycat was offered

glad you posted this m8 do you think i settled with wat i was offered to easy? cheers lads
  • edited April 2011
    Alright m8

Shame about spending so long on the phone (was a complicated query though as I,ve never noticed Sky make a mistake like that before and they wouldn,t have been aware of that w/o speaking to supervisors etc_I,ve only had to call them a cpl of times and have been satisfied with the outcome

Its a difficult one as you were playing for a seat in semi and then to be told you cant play in it is pretty bad ,

Its hard for me to say , but at least you got more than your money back but I can understand your frustration,

Personally I think they should have allowed 1 more seat ( creating 5 more places in that semi) as it was there mistake

Hopefully you can run deep tonight and it could be a blessing in disguise - GL with it

Ps - Not sure what happened to Bobbycat