You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TOURNAMENT VIEWS - LISTING ORDER

edited April 2011 in Community Suggestions
I used to be able to play on the table of Deep Stacks etc and have the tournament info to the right showing which players had fallen or what was happening at the top. recently the bottom of the table appears in alphabetical (reverse alphabetical) order showing that "Yidette" was the last to fall. On expanding the window I find s/he just happens to be the lowest alphabetically and her/his placement under the remaining players bears no resemblance to where s/he finished. This used to be a really useful tool - but now I have to scroll down to the bottom (and try to remember who was involved) to see the latest casualties.

Perhaps such progress does not interest otheer players but i find it an excellent way of relaxing and keeping my mind occupied whilst trying to survive a 3 hour+ comp.

Is it possible to reset the computer prog to allow the list to be viewed in order of those still playing and where others fell? I tried clicking the top of the column which sorts out the fallers but has the consequence of putting the remaining players in a strange order.

Just a little gripe - but really annoying!!!

Comments