You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

prizes changed?

edited September 2009 in The Shed
hello, i though that if you guessed the correct number of goals in goals goals goals then you would win entry to tikay's sleepstack? as this now been changed because just noticed i am entered for the forum deepstack?

webby

Comments

• edited September 2009
    I dont think they said what prize you would get, just a prize of soem sort, it just happens to be the sleepstack the last few times
  • edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: prizes changed?:
    I dont think they said what prize you would get, just a prize of soem sort, it just happens to be the sleepstack the last few times
    Posted by 35suited
    correct.

i really hope you enjoy the forum deepstack tonight. good luck everyone who won free entry
  • edited September 2009
    In Response to prizes changed?:
    hello, i though that if you guessed the correct number of goals in goals goals goals then you would win entry to tikay's sleepstack? as this now been changed because just noticed i am entered for the forum deepstack? webby
    Posted by webby234
    i did send you a PM informing you of your prize. did you get that ok?
  • edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: prizes changed?:
    In Response to prizes changed? : i did send you a PM informing you of your prize. did you get that ok?
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    yes i just checked and it does indeed inform me of this, i'm only 24 and cant remember even reading the p'm lol

webby