You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Newmarket- wed

edited April 2011 in Betting Chat
Always like this meeting at Newmarket, with some good looking horse running.I've gone for a lucky 15
-3.00 Khor Seed  Newmarket
 4.10 Sing Softly  Newmarket
 4.45 Specific Gravity  Newmarket
 5.55 Indian Ballad Newmarket

Good luck with your bets.

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Had 2 lucky 15's today mixture of races from Newmarket and Cheltenham

New  1.50 - Commended 10/3
    Chel 2.10 - Bold Edition 4/1
    Chel 2.45 - Galaxy Rock 5/2
    New  3.00 - Neebras 2/1

and a bigger priced lucky 15

Chel 3.20 - Kangaroo Court 10/1
    New  3.35 - Thepaddy man 11/2
    New  4.10 - Maqcasid 5/1
    Chel 4.30 - Madame Jasmine 25/1

Good Luck

Shaz
    xxxx
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Newmarket- wed:
    Had 2 lucky 15's today mixture of races from Newmarket and Cheltenham New  1.50 - Commended 10/3 Chel 2.10 - Bold Edition 4/1 Chel 2.45 - Galaxy Rock 5/2 New  3.00 - Neebras 2/1 and a bigger priced lucky 15 Chel 3.20 - Kangaroo Court 10/1 New  3.35 - Thepaddy man 11/2 New  4.10 - Maqcasid 5/1 Chel 4.30 - Madame Jasmine 25/1 Good Luck Shaz xxxx
    Posted by shazallin

First 2 winners mean im guaranteed a small profit, would be nice to get a couple more winners tho :)
  • edited April 2011
    Make that the first 3 winners :) never had 4 out of 4 in a lucky 15 before, and its the shortest price of the lot so got a chance!
  • edited April 2011
    Oh well 3 out of 4 still not bad, got 100 quid profit with my other lucky 15 yet to start, would have been 575 if neebras had won, but it drifted bigggggggg time so didnt expect it too in the end
  • edited April 2011
    Oh well 3 out of 4 still not bad, got 100 quid profit with my other lucky 15 yet to start, would have been 575 if neebras had won, but it drifted bigggggggg time so didnt expect it too in the end
    Posted by shazallin
    Nice one, made a £15 profit from a double. might have to start doing the lucky 15!
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Newmarket- wed : Nice one, made a £15 profit from a double. might have to start doing the lucky 15!
    Posted by pkr123

Good Job Any profit is good :) If you are considering doing lucky 15's I reccomend you do them in a shop rather than online.  Most shops will have some kind of bonus, normally along the lines of double the odds if you get one winner, or trebble the odds if you get one winner.  Some will give you bonuses such as 50% added bonus if you get 4 winners.  Just ask around and see what best for you, and dont assume one corals will offer the same as another, for example theres 4 corals in our town 3 of them will give you double the odds on 1 winner, the other trebble the odds, they give trebble because they are a 20 second walk from betfred who offer that, so need to offer it.
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Newmarket- wed : Good Job Any profit is good :) If you are considering doing lucky 15's I reccomend you do them in a shop rather than online.  Most shops will have some kind of bonus, normally along the lines of double the odds if you get one winner, or trebble the odds if you get one winner.  Some will give you bonuses such as 50% added bonus if you get 4 winners.  Just ask around and see what best for you, and dont assume one corals will offer the same as another, for example theres 4 corals in our town 3 of them will give you double the odds on 1 winner, the other trebble the odds, they give trebble because they are a 20 second walk from betfred who offer that, so need to offer it.
    Posted by shazallin

Oh i see, defiantly going to do that, cheers mate.

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Newmarket- wed : Oh i see, defiantly going to do that, cheers mate.
    Posted by pkr123
    Your Welcome

Bit of a dissapointment in the end after ahvcing first 3 winners nxt 5 all lost, but still £100 profit some of which ive had a lucky 15 @ kepton tonight.

6.00 - Noah Jameel 4/1

6.30 - Sherjawy 4/1

7.00 - Camera Shy 9/1

7.30 - Lady Elsie 13/2

Shaz
    xxx
  • edited April 2011
    how do you do a lucky 15, online or in shop?
  • edited April 2011
    how do you do a lucky 15, online or in shop?
    Posted by Scottomus0
    Pick 4 horses

go to bottom of screen, you'll see the different options, singles, doubles, yankee, lucky 15

click lucky 15 and insert ure amount of bet 15 bets to win, 30 e/w

Pick four winners and your laughing!!!!

can be done online and in a shop

Keith