You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

always so why sky own up

edited April 2011 in Area 51
once again i hit my straight on turn and a lucker donk hits on river for flush what is going on 

no way can it always be the river

Comments

• edited April 2011
    7 cards to use on the river.

6 to use on the turn.

5 to use on the flop.

You need 5 to make a flush. So where are the majority of flushes going to be made?

Of course on the river u plonker. 

• edited April 2011
    its not only flushes it can be any hand but the question is why is it always the river something very very very strange going on

and i will personaly put ny time into dealing a pack of cards for days as its played online and write all the stats down
    to prove it doesnt happen all the time or even most of the time
  • edited April 2011
    It's the same thing. 

7 random cards are more likely to work together than 6 random cards.

If you played omaha v me, and you had 3 hole cards, and I had 4, who do you think would win?

It is easier to make better hands when you have more cards to play with, so obviously more hands are going to be made on the river than any other street.
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: always so why sky own up:
    It's the same thing.  7 random cards are more likely to work together than 6 random cards. If you played omaha v me, and you had 3 hole cards, and I had 4, who do you think would win? It is easier to make better hands when you have more cards to play with, so obviously more hands are going to be made on the river than any other street.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
     Stop trying to blind him with science you!-- lucky knows what the crack is, and where it is, for that matter!!
  • edited April 2011

I'm just trying to help her understand, don't want her leaving again do we !!!!!!
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: always so why sky own up:
    I'm just trying to help her understand, don't want her leaving again do we !!!!!!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    You can't stop lucky leaving again!!---Jesus man!!--- who do you think you are??---- Felicity Kendall????
  • kackac
    edited April 2011
    its a shoite site taylored for the clique!