You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FORUM DTD (18/04).... With A Bonus Tonight!!!!!!

Comments

• edited April 2011

Very Well Played & Well Done to lmarkl on winning on his Forum DTD Debut very well played Sir.

Also Well Done to Maxally (2nd) & Spikelad (3rd) another great night of Banter at the tables with quite a few cashing i hope everyone had a lot of fun & hopefully see you all again next week

GL to all who got a Sky Rollers Sat entry

Michael
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: FORUM DTD (18/04).... With A Bonus Tonight!!!!!!:
    Sorry Scouse I completely forgot to log in tonight. Just been so busy.  Sorry for making work for you. I am playing MTT's and playing pretty well, already cashed $113 for a $3 buyin, came 4th Better than last night, 200 left, I am average chips.  Get a guy, same stack as me, aipf with AA v AK.  Winner of the hand would be chippo.  1st prize was $21k.  Even 140th was $170. He hit runner runner flush.  In slow motion.
    Posted by MrWh1te
    No prob Sir glad to hear you're winning tho but I think there must be a strong case for detention here lol :)))
  • edited April 2011
    Well done to all the prize winners.

Well done to lMARKl on taking the dtd down on his debut. Thanks to Chris for doing all of the adding up. Was great to see DTW BANDIT back on the tables too.

Great to see it being incorporated into the ptp again too.
  • edited April 2011

Congrats mark on your win and wd to max and spikelad.I enjoyed the DTD and cant wait for next week.Thanks scouse red.

• edited April 2011
    Well done mark and to ploppy for taking down the 7.45 DS

Next week I,m gonna reg the night before - got tied up in a TSP satelite and still didnt qualify
  • edited April 2011

What a fantastic thread this is - well done to everyone involved, especially Scouser Chris, who is fast becoming something of a Legend.

With all the moaning minnies & merchants of doom, threads like this are just wonderful to see - people just playing a bit of poker for recreation, having plenty of craic & banter, & supporting each other in good spirit & heart. It's the only reason I am still involved in poker, & long may it last.

I'm afraid I had severe Laptop issues last night, so I disappeared quite early, at around 10pm I believe. My Laptop suffered a severe heart attack at about 9pm, & after a brief recovery, finally passed away at 10pm. RIP Lappie.

Many congrats to everyone who took part last night, & top the 5 Sky Roller Satellite winners. 

More.....
  • edited April 2011

Well done to the 5 "Sky Roller" Satellite winners, the seats are worth £5.20 each & feed into the daily Semi-Final.

I have asked Chris to e-Mail me with details of the day & time of the Satellite that each of the 5 Winners want to play.

Note that sometimes these Satellites do not run, due to lack of runners, so this could get messy, so try & all choose Satellites at "popular" times.

Let Chris know what time & day you choose, Chris will e-Mail me, & I'll organise the Free Entries.

Please note that.....

The inaugural Sky Roller is THIS Thursday, & it will NOT run next week, when the £220 will make it's monthly appearance, so you need to decide quickly.

Also, please be aware I will be Offline (in the Studio) from around 2pm today, so if I receive the information after 2pm today, I will not be able to organise the Entries until tomorrow, (Wednesday).
  • edited April 2011

Finally, & I suspect this will be well-received by all the FORUM DTD-ers.......

I am awarding one more £5.20 Sky Roller Satellite Entry to.,.....yes, you've guessed it - Scouse Red, for his sterling work week after week throughout the Community.

He's a wonderful guy, never moans or groans, & has always got time for everyone. My hero, indeed.

I hope you all Rail him in his Sky Roller Satellite & send him good vibes to get him across the line.

So, Chris, when do you wish to play it?

PS - It would be rather nice (though not compulsory) if all of the winners played the same Satellite, & with all the DTD-ers railing too, to get "one of ours" into the Semi & hopefully Event proper.

Whatever is decided, good vibes duly sent.

• edited April 2011
    Thanks for the prizes TK very much appreciated and GL to Scouse in the Sat you certainly deserve a prize for all your effort making this comp such fun.

Nice idea to all play together I was just about to suggest that myself !.  Personally I would prefer to play tonight (any time after 18.30) if possible as I'm out tomorrow, otherwise i'm not to fussed as i'm on most nights. 
  • edited April 2011
    Finally, & I suspect this will be well-received by all the FORUM DTD-ers....... I am awarding one more £5.20 Sky Roller Satellite Entry to.,.....yes, you've guessed it - Scouse Red, for his sterling work week after week throughout the Community. He's a wonderful guy, never moans or groans, & has always got time for everyone. My hero, indeed. I hope you all Rail him in his Sky Roller Satellite & send him good vibes to get him across the line. So, Chris, when do you wish to play it? PS - It would be rather nice (though not compulsory) if all of the winners played the same Satellite, & with all the DTD-ers railing too, to get "one of ours" into the Semi & hopefully Event proper. Whatever is decided, good vibes duly sent.
    Posted by Tikay10

Nice 1 Tikay Chris will appreciate it
  • edited April 2011
        huge congrats to you lMarkl on your win and to you Maxy and Spikelad for 2nd and 3rd places.

Lovely to have you back with us Michael :))

Many many thankies to you Chris for making this so much fun every Monday night :))

Guess what DTD'ers ??????

I satellited into the 8pm Bounty Hunter as well last night ..... and got my biggest EVER cash of £370 for finishing 4th ...... hope this doesn't sound like I am showing off but I just can't keep it to myself any longer!!! lol

Love and big smiles to you all ^_^ x
  • edited April 2011
         huge congrats to you lMarkl on your win and to you Maxy and Spikelad for 2nd and 3rd places.        Lovely to have you back with us Michael :))    Many many thankies to you Chris for making this so much fun every Monday night :))    Guess what DTD'ers ??????    I satellited into the 8pm Bounty Hunter as well last night ..... and got my biggest EVER cash of £370 for finishing 4th ...... hope this doesn't sound like I am showing off but I just can't keep it to myself any longer!!! lol     Love and big smiles to you all ^_^ x
    Posted by yidette9

Very Well Played Lorraine watched you on FT Great Result
  • edited April 2011

Just to let you know i'll be sending you all a PM Thursday morning reguarding Forum DTD
  • edited April 2011

Like Yidette's Post.

Like Yidette's BIGGEST EVER Cash. Excellent.

But pink font?

rs4eo5kljpoo./h=0se4nrg
    xdrdt
    #;/[];lpljfpl-j]lpl4d5-rl4-ylajyodrxgl;ctp[gyvk,oft6kyrdaaarrggghhKILLMENOWDAVINABRANSON
    MEANDORFORDSTYLEBADGRAMMERDOESMYFRIGGINGHEADIN SODOESPINKFONTANDFORTHELASTTIME MYNAME ISNOTMELDRUMORCOROCODILEMICKFFS6tr[lymp[ksd0-ka0m35ikdikde-0ide450=tioy[koty0kty[0dkjd0ryk
  • edited April 2011
         huge congrats to you lMarkl on your win and to you Maxy and Spikelad for 2nd and 3rd places.        Lovely to have you back with us Michael :))    Many many thankies to you Chris for making this so much fun every Monday night :))    Guess what DTD'ers ??????    I satellited into the 8pm Bounty Hunter as well last night ..... and got my biggest EVER cash of £370 for finishing 4th ...... hope this doesn't sound like I am showing off but I just can't keep it to myself any longer!!! lol     Love and big smiles to you all ^_^ x
    Posted by yidette9
    Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, wtg Lorraine, vwd, good to see you back Michael
  • edited April 2011
    Posted by yidette9
    very well played lorraine you had a couple of stalkers sorry I mean railers watching last night, and were so happy to see you running so good. Gotta say the hand that did the majority of your stack was just a bit of bad timing VUL but  VWP too.
  • edited April 2011
    Like Yidette's Post. Like Yidette's BIGGEST EVER Cash. Excellent. But pink font? rs4eo5kljpoo./h=0se4nrg xdrdt #;/[];lpljfpl-j]lpl4d5-rl4-ylajyodrxgl;ctp[gyvk,oft6kyrdaaarrggghhKILLMENOWDAVINABRANSON MEANDORFORDSTYLEBADGRAMMERDOESMYFRIGGINGHEADIN SODOESPINKFONTANDFORTHELASTTIME MYNAME ISNOTMELDRUMORCOROCODILEMICKFFS6tr[lymp[ksd0-ka0m35ikdikde-0ide450=tioy[koty0kty[0dkjd0ryk
    Posted by Tikay10
        Doesn't "pink" make you boys wink Tikay ???

^_^ x
  • edited April 2011
    Thanks Tikay it is very kind of you.

As you will have seen the founder of this comp has returned to us Mr. DTWBANDIT and let's not forget that without his brainwave this comp wouldn't be here, I've just tried to keep it going in the spirit that he wanted.
    So welcome back Michael and I for one await your PM on Thursday.
  • edited April 2011
    Pm's sent to lMARKl Maxally Spikelad Roguecell and Callumtres re Sats entries
  • edited April 2011
    Nice result Yidette9.

I'll keep an eye out for the sats to see who's running in them so I can rail.
  • edited April 2011

Looking at the lobby today, there are 5 sats for this that I can see.

I think the 1st two will be a no go as folks might be at work but the eve ones look ok if people select today. (and in time ofc)

I think I will go for the 7.00pm one Tonight as I am out tomorrow night also. I will pm you accordingly Chris when I am sure.

I hope at least two or three of us can get through these sats and get to play the ME.
  • edited April 2011

VWD Mark and Pinkhead maybe u can get their after all? Hope you all run good in the Sats

Please post when ur doing them as i would like to keep an eye on everyone maybe rail, Roque U best run good too

DTD crew ftw

• edited April 2011

....and nice result for Budgirl aswell :))
  • edited April 2011
    ....and nice result for Budgirl aswell :))
    Posted by MAXALLY
         Excuse me Maxy .... have you NO faith in me??? lol

I'm running good since I dropped the Chardonnay .....
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: FORUM DTD (18/04).... With A Bonus Tonight!!!!!! :      Excuse me Maxy .... have you NO faith in me??? lol    I'm running good since I dropped the Chardonnay .....
    Posted by yidette9

Lol Lorraine. I KNOW you are a better player than him! :) I was just waiting to see how long it took you to bite...XX

No Chardonnay?.....piff. Now you have gone down in my book :(
  • edited April 2011
    Finally, & I suspect this will be well-received by all the FORUM DTD-ers....... I am awarding one more £5.20 Sky Roller Satellite Entry to.,.....yes, you've guessed it - Scouse Red, for his sterling work week after week throughout the Community. He's a wonderful guy, never moans or groans, & has always got time for everyone. My hero, indeed. I hope you all Rail him in his Sky Roller Satellite & send him good vibes to get him across the line. So, Chris, when do you wish to play it? PS - It would be rather nice (though not compulsory) if all of the winners played the same Satellite, & with all the DTD-ers railing too, to get "one of ours" into the Semi & hopefully Event proper. Whatever is decided, good vibes duly sent.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Richly deserved, good luck to Scouse and all the other DTDers in trying to qualify.
  • edited April 2011
    Congratulations to lMarkl and to all the winners.
  • edited April 2011
    Well done all the winners
    Nice cash Lorraine, well done x
  • edited April 2011
    Posted by yidette9

Great result. 

I did have the final table open until the final 5 and then it must have timed out and closed.

• edited April 2011

Any of the "DTD Prize Winners" qualify tonight?