You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ripping apart pot limit omaha! any other legends on this site wanna bash at me?

edited April 2011 in The Poker Clinic
played some good players last night ,alas jhing took the last of my dwindling monies.,...

Tell me though why is it when u get kings flop comes ace high and when you get aces flop comes out 2 kings?!!

seemed to me they thought I was EASY target and easy $$$ ...watever I still lost every battle when money was put in good..

Would appreciate some thoughts onto this PLO game you got running on here..Seem to lose against weakest of players every time.

Comments

• edited April 2011
    and dont get me started on about varience and bet size /ranging etce ...had enough advice on that tyvm.!

Just dont get why I cannot seem to get a decent roll going without having to endure endless bad beats and SUCKOUTS.!!
  • edited April 2011
    After getting bored of hold em ive been playing plo alot, mainly losing money, effing hate the game, sometimes win a bundle but mainly lose, getting naff all luck, wasted aloda winnings on the game, but its hard to resist not playin once you've played it a few times :/
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: ripping apart pot limit omaha! any other legends on this site wanna bash at me?:
    After getting bored of hold em ive been playing plo alot, mainly losing money, effing hate the game, sometimes win a bundle but mainly lose, getting naff all luck, wasted aloda winnings on the game, but its hard to resist not playin once you've played it a few times :/
    Posted by CrazyBen23
    Did you just go straight in and pick it up by playing?

Did you read anything? books/online? 

Wat level did you start at? 

• edited April 2011
    Used to just go on 50plo and mess around, would sometimes win a load by playing tight, and waiting for nuts, but ive become quite bored of online poker so been playing more at that level without reading anything or having much pratice and blowing aloda money lol
  • edited April 2011
    Go play on stars or tilt alot safer there ;)

• edited April 2011
    In Response to ripping apart pot limit omaha! any other legends on this site wanna bash at me?:
    played some good players last night ,alas jhing took the last of my dwindling monies.,... Tell me though why is it when u get kings flop comes ace high and when you get aces flop comes out 2 kings?!! seemed to me they thought I was EASY target and easy $$$ ...watever I still lost every battle when money was put in good.. Would appreciate some thoughts onto this PLO game you got running on here..Seem to lose against weakest of players every time.
    Posted by AJW1976
    Don't overplay AAxx and KKxx in PLO, they are not necessarily great starting hands, give me double suited and connecting hole cards every time!

Dave